TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Ella Selepter aka yaa_goodlife
SCAMMER USING STOLEN PICS OF ACTOR MODEL COSTAS (STARNOW) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:46 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Julybubbles
SCAMMER USING STOLEN PICS OF ACTOR MODEL COSTAS (STARNOW) I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:30 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Anaëlle Mevoung
SCAMMER USING STOLEN PICS OF ACTOR MODEL COSTAS (STARNOW) I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:36 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Joyy aka joyythestallion on onlyfans.com
SCAMMER USING STOLEN PICS OF ACTOR MODEL COSTAS (STARNOW) I_icon_minitimeToday at 10:20 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Maame Ama Adoma
SCAMMER USING STOLEN PICS OF ACTOR MODEL COSTAS (STARNOW) I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:55 am by Jamica

» SCAMMER WITH PHOTOS OF MALI J
SCAMMER USING STOLEN PICS OF ACTOR MODEL COSTAS (STARNOW) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:48 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of ElseRA @else_is_ra
SCAMMER USING STOLEN PICS OF ACTOR MODEL COSTAS (STARNOW) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:10 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Mahalia Akatugba
SCAMMER USING STOLEN PICS OF ACTOR MODEL COSTAS (STARNOW) I_icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2024, 2:48 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Émeraude Leila Orlane aka juus dorange225
SCAMMER USING STOLEN PICS OF ACTOR MODEL COSTAS (STARNOW) I_icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2024, 1:44 pm by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
SCAMMER USING STOLEN PICS OF ACTOR MODEL COSTAS (STARNOW) I_vote_lcapSCAMMER USING STOLEN PICS OF ACTOR MODEL COSTAS (STARNOW) I_voting_barSCAMMER USING STOLEN PICS OF ACTOR MODEL COSTAS (STARNOW) I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
SCAMMER USING STOLEN PICS OF ACTOR MODEL COSTAS (STARNOW) I_vote_lcapSCAMMER USING STOLEN PICS OF ACTOR MODEL COSTAS (STARNOW) I_voting_barSCAMMER USING STOLEN PICS OF ACTOR MODEL COSTAS (STARNOW) I_vote_rcap 
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14322)
TagListed (1994)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

SCAMMER USING STOLEN PICS OF ACTOR MODEL COSTAS (STARNOW)

Go down

Male SCAMMER USING STOLEN PICS OF ACTOR MODEL COSTAS (STARNOW)

Post by CRUNCH Thu 25 Sep 2014, 6:52 am

Arnold Luis   http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5981693497
SCAMMER USING STOLEN PICS OF ACTOR MODEL COSTAS (STARNOW) FTPmug5wBGFDNRMW0gNzxrZvgBojcu3GHARhVM_ooCM=
Basic Info: 54, Male

Profile Views: 363 times

This profile is set to private.

Add Arnold Luis as a friend
afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro  afro
THIS TURDS SENDING GENERICS SAYING YOUVE WON A PRIZE DRAW...........DONT FALL FOR THIS CRAP...SAYS HES FROM TAGGED TOO............IRRELEVANT....TAGGED DONT SEND THIS CRAP...ITS A SCAMMER!!!!!

Arnold Luis, 54 Miami, FL
Add Friend
Give a Gift
Buy Pet
or
Report User

Congratulations!!! I am agent Arnold Luis an online coordinator for the first time Samsung 2014 winning Promo, your Tagged profile was among the 150 lucky winners who won the sum of $800000 from Samsung Communications!!!

18 hours ago
   COOL!!>>>>>>>>SO WHATS THE DEAL THEN ?
   Madam right now you will have to tell us how you want your prize money of $800000 transferred to you? Do u want it wired straight to your bank account through the bank to bank transfer Process OR Delivered to your postal address through any of the Delivery service??
   HAND DELIVERED OF COURSE!!!
Ok Madam right now, we will want you to send us your Full Name, Home Address in Full, Country, Age, and current phone number of wish the courier service we reach you with?
SURE THIS IS REAL?>>>>>>>>>>>>DAMN CANT BELIEVE ME LUCK!LOL...............HAVE I REALLY WON?
This is real Madam Here was how you won, You were selected through a Computerized Tango Profile user names drawn from a Database of Over 700,000 Profiles. However no Tickets were sold but all Profiles were assigned to different Ticket numbers.
And This promo was established by the federal board of samsung managements to eradicate poverty and to improve our products all over the globe..so u should count yourself lucky to be amoung the winners
SO WHAT DO I DO ?
OH YEAH IM FEELING REAL LUCKY NOW!!LOL
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Male Re: SCAMMER USING STOLEN PICS OF ACTOR MODEL COSTAS (STARNOW)

Post by CRUNCH Thu 25 Sep 2014, 7:05 am

WHERE YA GONE????
Madam Do u want it wired straight to your bank account through the bank to bank transfer Process OR Delivered to your postal address through any of the Delivery service??
CASH IS IT?
Ok Madam right now, we will want you to send us your Full Name, Home Address in Full, Country, Age, and current phone number of wish the courier service we reach you with?
BUGGARIA PIZZINOFFSKI KNUCKEY STREET, TRACKENYA DARWIN 0800 PHONE 89010200 AUSTRALIA POST

GOOD SIR NAME EH!!>>>OH!! AND OF COURSE THATS THE DARWIN POLICE STATIONS ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER..LOLOLOLOLJUST CANT HELP MYSLEF CAN I!!LMAO. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Madam to didn't give is your age?
You didn't?
And your mobile number?
51 DONT HAVE A MOBILE MR.WERE IN THE OUTBACK MOBILE COVERAGE IS NON EXISTANT....WE USE RADIOS GENERALLY........
Okay we will want you to verify that all details are correct because we wouldn't want any form of error or mistake during transferring to avoid double transfer, so verify if they are all correct okay?
YEAH THEYRE ALL CORRECT lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Thu 25 Sep 2014, 7:23 am

Okay just hold on why we process your batch and lottery numbers okay? Because those are the details you will give to the delivery officer when he get to your house, to verify you the rightful winner. (OH GOOD LUCK WITH CHECKING THAT OUT!!LMFAO)[/b]

[b]JESUS I CANT BELIEVE I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!IM SO EXCITED...............LOLOL............ILL HAVE TA GO TO TWON IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS AND START ORDERING A FEW EXTRA THINGS WITH ME WINNINGS!............I NEED TWO NEW CAMELS FOR SURE!!!!OH AND A NEW PUMP FOR THE BORE TOO.......EXCELLENT...AS WELL AS A FEW CANS OF BEER.............
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Thu 25 Sep 2014, 7:28 am

FEDEX EXPRESS Courier Charges: $655.00 Insurance: $1100.00 (PAID) Administrative: $260.00 (PAID) Total: $555.00 dollars Duration Of Time: 72 Hours { } --------------------------------------------------------------- UPS COURIER Courier Charges: $555.00 Insurance $1000.00 (PAID) Administrative: $220.00 (PAID) Total: $450.00 dollars Duration Of Time: 83 Hours { } ---------------------------------------------------------------
WHERE YA GONE???????COME ON MR I HAVENT GOT ALL DAY YA KNOW.ME CLOCK WILL RUN DOWN AND ILL RUN OUTTA INTERNET
UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE
Courier Charges: $455.00 Insurance $900.00 (PAID) Administrative: $200.00 (PAID) Total: $455.00 dollars Duration of Time: 92 Hours { } ------------------------------------------------
WHAT ALL THAT YA SENT ME????
So select any of the courier service that is much affordable and time duration convenient for you okay?
I TOLD YA AUSTRALIA POST!>>>ARE YOU SIGHT INPAIRED IM NOT THE BLOODY USA MATE IM AN AUSSIE.......
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Fri 26 Sep 2014, 2:01 am

hes made a new fake account and hit the same hunter the second time!!!!!!lmao......

Arnold Luis http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6014621736
SCAMMER USING STOLEN PICS OF ACTOR MODEL COSTAS (STARNOW) 0Dks70J4FCzu8eAs2PJF5-vxE8JTiPcRggw4-1ZI7lA=
Basic Info: 49, Male

Profile Views: 15 times

This profile is set to private.

Add Arnold Luis as a friend

CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Fri 26 Sep 2014, 2:03 am

and hes "de- aged" over night........gee must be the stress these scammers have from beligerant prize winners!!lol....cant remember how old their fake accounts are.lmao.
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Fri 26 Sep 2014, 2:12 am

Arnold Luis, 49 Princeton, FL
Give a Gift
Buy Pet
or
Report User

How are you doing Madam?

4 hours ago
YEAH GDAY......SO WHAT HAPPENED TO ME PRIZE MONEY THEN?
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum