TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Juliana Shipahu
Alex R I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:30 am by Jamaica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
Alex R I_icon_minitimeToday at 10:46 am by Jamaica

» Required
Alex R I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:00 am by Jdjacks

» Scammer With Photos of Akosua Owusuwaa
Alex R I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:00 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Nana Ama _kwansimah
Alex R I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:49 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of ladymay iam_ladymay
Alex R I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:21 am by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Ama Judith aka Ama Serwaa
Alex R I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:44 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Siphesihle Mdanda hoodbab.y_m
Alex R I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:23 pm by Jamaica

» SCAMMER WITH PHOTOS OF AUDREE JAYMES
Alex R I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:06 pm by Jamaica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
Alex R I_vote_lcapAlex R I_voting_barAlex R I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
nutcracker (27298)
Jamaica (14270)
TagListed (1993)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

Alex R

Go down

Male Alex R

Post by Diane Tue 09 Sep 2014, 1:22 am

Alex R http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6012416989
Alex R NnWVdSDvilqcaArQ8uSwx_eYk7umbasOiHvfOofsdYQ=

Last Active: 5 days ago
Profile Views: 469 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: i am God fearing man
Relationship Status: Divorced
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English, Deutsch, Nederlands
Ethnicity: Native American
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Music: Alternative, Blues, Classic Rock n' Roll,Disco,Dance,Electronica, Hard Rock & Metal, Latin,ModernRock n' Roll, Oldies, Pop/Top 40, Rap/Hip Hop,Reggae,Soul/R&B, Instrumental, Acoustic. Most of the time I listen to Whitney Houston, Zapp & Roger, Byron Lee & The Dragonaires, Garth Brooks, Cutty Ranks, R.Kelly,Rihanna, Chris Brown, Mary J. Blige, R&B, Reggae and Soca! Keith Sweat, Mariah Carey, Jagged Edge,Missy Elliott, Sean Paul, TOK, Dixie Chicks,Cassie,Eye Peas, Ne-Yo, Luther Vandross , Elephant Man, Juelz Santana, Beyonce, Keyshia Cole, Black and many more
Movies:Horror movies are my favourite, especially one's with plenty of gore! I also like suspence, action and comedy. True Lies, Marked For Death, Stephen King's Thinner, Suspect Zero, Little Man, Dawn Of The Dead, Day Of The Dead. ,Set It Off, I'm Gonna Get You Sucka,Return Of The Living Dead, Cheech & Chong Still Smokin and Up In Smoke, Scary Movie 2,The Exorcist, The Evil Dead,The Killer 1&2, Die 1&2 and many other.
TV: I like watching many different shows and programs.Judge Mathis, Judge Judy, The Simpsons and Family Guy,Truma: Life In The ER, America's Most Wanted and Miami Ink really interesting! Other shows I watch are The People's Court, I find reality shows like Dog The Bounty Hunter and others
Books:Foreign Affairs Magazine, and International Law Journals.Fiction, Magazines/Sports, News Lines, Non-Fiction, Poetry, I read almost anything that will add to my development as a person.
Sports: -Aerobics,Baseball,Softball,Basketball,Biking,Boating,Sailing,Rafting, Bowling, Dancing,Football,American, Hiking,Walking, Horseback Riding, Hunting, Fishing, Ice Skating,Jogging,Runnin,Jet,WaterSkiing, Martial Arts, Rock Climbing,Rugby,Skydiving,Hang Gliding,Flying, Snorkeling, Scuba Diving, SnowSkiing, Surfing, Snowboarding, Skateboarding,Swimming Diving/Water Polo,Tennis/Racquet Sports,Volleyball, Working Out/Weightlifting and Water Skiing/Yoga/Meditation.
Interests: My perception of an ideal relationship: Being open and honest with one another. Sharing each others dreams, desires and keeping each other safe. The making of a strong home makes a strong life therefore family values are very important. Its not about being with some one you can live with...its about being with some one you cannot live without!
Dreams: I dream of you day in and day out, but the day my dream will come true is the day you dream of me too
About Me: I am spiritual, religous, and a Christian. I am straightforward, strong willed, and therefore I don't smoke at all,I believe in treating others as I like to be treated; with kindness, courtesy, consideration, honesty, respect, etc. I do not judge others; that is up to God and I am not prejudice unless it comes to someones negative (bad) character and lack of respect, courtesy, kindness, honesty, etc. I view others through their eyes; the windows to their soul (heart) not through their physical features or attributes. Actions speak louder than words with me.I am an easy going person with no bad habits. I do not hide my emotions and I enjoy sharing my thoughts and plans with my partner. I truly enjoy being physically and emotionally close to my woman and I love to spoil her with flowers and dining out for no reason other than to show how much I care about her. I enjoy doing many things. I would want to share whatever part of my life with my partner that she desires. I can be independent at times, however my woman never has to worry about knowing she is the center of my universe. I am very passionate, compassionate and loving. I am also very professional in my career and I work hard.

Diane

Back to top Go down

Male Scammers with photos of Ed from Focus Hawaii

Post by Diane Tue 09 Sep 2014, 1:23 am

Diane

Back to top Go down