TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Veronica afia bema @afia_bema_
 Benson W   I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:16 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Ama Judith aka Ama Serwaa
 Benson W   I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:11 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Mabie May
 Benson W   I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr 2024, 11:38 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Akosua Owusuwaa
 Benson W   I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2024, 6:26 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Shuga shugapokesgh
 Benson W   I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2024, 1:13 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Amina Whitney aka Whitney Molen Amina
 Benson W   I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2024, 11:25 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Talia Shepard
 Benson W   I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2024, 10:23 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Julybubbles
 Benson W   I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2024, 1:13 am by Jamica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
 Benson W   I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2024, 12:58 am by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
 Benson W   I_vote_lcap Benson W   I_voting_bar Benson W   I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14291)
TagListed (1993)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

Benson W

Go down

Male Benson W

Post by CRUNCH Thu 21 Aug 2014, 11:11 am

Benson W  http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6017451907
 Benson W   ITrI2WGnhmW3gtahoFXwRiNdm2jNs-fANVcAXHXMqIg=

Last Active: 2 minutes ago

Profile Views: 2 times lol!  lol!  lol!  lol! BYE BYE

Profile Skin: Default

Tagline: Am a warm and passionate person who is looking for a loving and committed relationship? am searching for a special woman to adore me and treat me like
(THATS TREAT HIM LIKE A SCAMMER ARSEHOLE!)

Location: Whittier, CA   PRICK REGISTERED IN BLOODY NIGERIA !!!!!!!!

Relationship Status: Widowed

Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship

Ethnicity: Caucasian/White

Religion: Christian

Orientation: Straight
About Me

Music:

Alternative, Blues, Classic Rock n' Roll,Disco,Dance,Electronica, Hard Rock & Metal, Latin,ModernRock n' Roll, Oldies, Pop/Top 40, Rap/Hip Hop,Reggae,Soul/R&B, Instrumental, Acoustic. Most of the time I listen to Whitney Houston, Zapp & Roger, Byron Lee & The Dragonaires, Garth Brooks, Cutty Ranks, R.Kelly,Rihanna, Chris Brown, Mary J. Blige, R&B, Reggae and Soca! Keith Sweat, Mariah Carey, Jagged Edge,Missy Elliott, Sean Paul, TOK, Dixie Chicks,Cassie,Eye Peas, Ne-Yo, Luther Vandross , Elephant Man, Juelz Santana, Beyonce, Keyshia Cole, Black and many more
   Movies:

-Horror movies are my favourite, especially one's with plenty of gore! I also like suspence, action and comedy. True Lies, Marked For Death, Stephen King's Thinner, Suspect Zero, Little Man, Dawn Of The Dead, Day Of The Dead. ,Set It Off, I'm Gonna Get You Sucka,Return Of The Living Dead, Cheech & Chong Still Smokin and Up In Smoke, Scary Movie 2,The Exorcist, The Evil Dead,The Killer 1&2, Die 1&2 and many other.
   TV:

-I like watching many different shows and programs.Judge Mathis, Judge Judy, The Simpsons and Family Guy,Truma: Life In The ER, America's Most Wanted and Miami Ink really interesting! Other shows I watch are The People's Court, I find reality shows like Dog The Bounty Hunter and others
   Books:

.Bible,[/size]Foreign Affairs Magazine, and International Law Journals.Fiction, Magazines/Sports, News Lines, Non-Fiction, Poetry, I read almost anything that will add to my develpment as a person.
   Sports:

Aerobics,Baseball,Softball,Basketball,Biking,Boating,Sailing,Rafting, Bowling, Dancing,Football,American, Hiking,Walking, Horseback Riding, Hunting, Fishing, Ice Skating,Jogging,Runnin,Jet,WaterSkiing, Martial Arts, Rock Climbing,Rugby,Skydiving,Hang Gliding,Flying, Snorkeling, Scuba Diving, SnowSkiing, Surfing, Snowboarding, Skateboarding,Swimming Diving/WaterPolo,Tennis/Racquet Sports,Volleyball, Working Out/Weightlifting and Water Skiing/Yoga/Meditation.
   Interests:

am searching for a special woman to adore me and treat me like a KING and you thrive on treating my special woman like a QUEEN?
   Dreams:

A nice lunch or dinner. A nice conversation that doesn't get too deep too fast, just to get a feel of how we interract while getting to know a bit about each other. Has to be a lot of laughter. When the conversation goes real well, lots of eye contact, uncontrollable smiling, that kind of stuff, then you cancel going to the movie you were planning on seeing. It's a great first date if I can't stop thinking about her all the way home and all the next day.
   Best Features:

I like playing Soccer, dancing, , music and cooking.I'm romantic, caring vivacious, warm-hearted, open- and single-minded, responsible, family-oriented sun bathing; walking; talking; friends; communicating; corresponding; dancing; karaoke; going on picnics; going to baseball games; watching sports; going to movies and shows; going to the beach; attending or throwing dinner parties; animals (dogs and cats); and cuddling with that "special" person.
   About Me:

I am an intelligent and sensitive man whom enjoys writing and cares about people. I live alone with my son and have been alone for the past 6 years. I am looking to find someone to share my life with. Someone who is a football fanatic would be nice, cause I am, lol, yet I also enjoy other things such as nature and fishing or sitting by a nice fire at night. I am a simple person who definitely believes in God and that people need each other. Hopefully my Juliet is looking for me too.Looking for Lasting Love I was raised with a good Christian background and taught from a young age to always respect myself and other people.I still maintains this value wherever I go. Am a very respectful and humble person, I'm very friendly,open minded and straight forward in life,loving and caring person who knows how to take very good care of a woman especially giving her sense of belonging in everything I do in life.
 afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro 

WELL LADIES.............IF YOU BELIEVE THIS CRAP......YOU NEED YOUR EYES TESTED........THIS IS A VERY LENGTHY COPIED AND PASTED PROFILE USED BY SCAMMERS.............DONT EVEN BOTHER TO GO THERE!!!!!!I TELL U NOW YOU RESPOND TO THIS SORT OF PROFILE........YOURE GOING TO BE SCAMMED!!!!!!!!!!!!ITS PROFILES LIKE THESE YOU NEED TO COPY AND PASTE AND TRACK EM!>>>>ITS BEEN USED BY NUMEROUS SCAMMERS LADIES..............

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=37766
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=50591
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Male Re: Benson W

Post by CRUNCH Thu 21 Aug 2014, 11:18 am

Benson W   ITrI2WGnhmW3gtahoFXwRiNdm2jNs-fANVcAXHXMqIg=
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Benson W   001O053z6Gw
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Benson W   Afrmap
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Thu 21 Aug 2014, 11:19 am

IMPORTANT TOO>>>>>>>>>>>
ALWAYS
LEAVE
THE
SCAMMER
WITHOUT
WORDS
NEVER TELL
HIM WHAT YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!>>>>>>>>BLOCK DELETE AND REPORT HIM....DONT ANSWER HIS QUESTIONS..........KEEP THEM DUMB!!!!!!!!!!
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down