TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Pretty Pink Cookie PrettyPinkCookie
Drago L  scammer using pics Croatian Chief of Staff GENERAL  DRAGO  LOVRIC  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:54 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of yagurlbubblez
Drago L  scammer using pics Croatian Chief of Staff GENERAL  DRAGO  LOVRIC  I_icon_minitimeSat 18 May 2024, 10:43 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Cleopatra Poulsen
Drago L  scammer using pics Croatian Chief of Staff GENERAL  DRAGO  LOVRIC  I_icon_minitimeSat 18 May 2024, 10:07 pm by Jamica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
Drago L  scammer using pics Croatian Chief of Staff GENERAL  DRAGO  LOVRIC  I_icon_minitimeSat 18 May 2024, 8:45 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Monde Buhlebezwe gang.goodies
Drago L  scammer using pics Croatian Chief of Staff GENERAL  DRAGO  LOVRIC  I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 11:31 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Gorata Vanessa Mpe vanessaintain
Drago L  scammer using pics Croatian Chief of Staff GENERAL  DRAGO  LOVRIC  I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 10:22 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Tanzanian Model Rehema Masunga aka Nkiyah iamnkiyah
Drago L  scammer using pics Croatian Chief of Staff GENERAL  DRAGO  LOVRIC  I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 9:10 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Gugulethu Zurich Makhubela zurich_0916
Drago L  scammer using pics Croatian Chief of Staff GENERAL  DRAGO  LOVRIC  I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 4:52 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Faith Holifield faithiee___
Drago L  scammer using pics Croatian Chief of Staff GENERAL  DRAGO  LOVRIC  I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 11:23 am by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
Drago L  scammer using pics Croatian Chief of Staff GENERAL  DRAGO  LOVRIC  I_vote_lcapDrago L  scammer using pics Croatian Chief of Staff GENERAL  DRAGO  LOVRIC  I_voting_barDrago L  scammer using pics Croatian Chief of Staff GENERAL  DRAGO  LOVRIC  I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
Drago L  scammer using pics Croatian Chief of Staff GENERAL  DRAGO  LOVRIC  I_vote_lcapDrago L  scammer using pics Croatian Chief of Staff GENERAL  DRAGO  LOVRIC  I_voting_barDrago L  scammer using pics Croatian Chief of Staff GENERAL  DRAGO  LOVRIC  I_vote_rcap 
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14369)
TagListed (1994)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

Drago L scammer using pics Croatian Chief of Staff GENERAL DRAGO LOVRIC

Go down

Male Drago L scammer using pics Croatian Chief of Staff GENERAL DRAGO LOVRIC

Post by CRUNCH Fri 18 Jul 2014, 5:37 am

Drago L   http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6012096276&dataSource=profilePrimary&ll=4
Drago L  scammer using pics Croatian Chief of Staff GENERAL  DRAGO  LOVRIC  1Wt90Vp3-FlV915chMTT01NbEsR0X3WtVipG8Eb_FeI=

Last Active: 58 minutes ago

Profile Views: 4 times

Profile Skin: Default

Tagline: just hope on godHERE WE GO WITH THE GOD AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

Relationship Status: Widowed  (REFER TO ARTICLE 2 BELOW )

Interested In: Friends, Serious Relationship

Religion: Christian

Orientation: Straight
 afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro 

LYING BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LADIES DONT BE FOOLED WITH THIS BULLSHIT...IM SUPPLYING TWO ARTICLES HERE TO SHOW YOU.....THE GENERALS CORRECT AGE..AND ALSO THAT HE IS MARRIED WITH TWO CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!THIS IS A FAKE PROFILE WITH STOLEN PICS AND EVEN HAD THE AUDACITY TO USE THE GENERALS BLOODY NAME AS WELL...THESE FUCKERS ARE REALLY SCARPING LOWER THAN LOW NOW.....ARSEHOLES!!!!!

(1)        http://www.nato.int/cps/en/natolive/who_is_who_65110.htm

(2)         http://www.fer.unizg.hr/?@=2dxtd

Last edited by CRUNCH on Sat 19 Jul 2014, 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Male Re: Drago L scammer using pics Croatian Chief of Staff GENERAL DRAGO LOVRIC

Post by CRUNCH Fri 18 Jul 2014, 5:41 am

General Drago Lovrić

Chief of Defence – Croatia
2011 –
Drago L  scammer using pics Croatian Chief of Staff GENERAL  DRAGO  LOVRIC  20131016_lovric_rdax_276x379

In August 1991, at the beginning of the Homeland War in Croatia, he joined the Croatian Armed Forces. He was appointed Staff Officer in Zagreb Operational Zone and Zagreb Area Command, and subsequently commanded Tactical Group and Air Defense Brigade. He was next appointed Chief of Staff of Gospić Area Command. In February 1995, he became Deputy Commander of Gospić Area Command and in 1998 he was appointed Commander of the 1st Area Command.

In October 1999, GEN Lovrić became Deputy Head of Operations Directorate of the Croatian Armed Forces General Staff. From October 2000 to February 2007 he was Head of Operations Directorate in the General Staff of the Croatian Armed Forces. From September 2007 to February 2011 he was the Croatian Military Representative to NATO and EU.

On March 1, 2011, he was appointed Chief of General Staff of the Croatian Armed Forces.

General Drago Lovrić holds titles of Master of Science in International Relations, obtained at the Faculty of Political Sciences in Zagreb, and Master of Science in the field of National Resource Strategy, from the Industrial College of Armed Forces of the U.S. National Defense University in Washington, which he attended from May 2003 to November 2004. In July 2012, he earned his doctorate in the field of National Security.

Having graduated from the Army Academy as a Second Lieutenant, he was promoted to First Lieutenant in 1984, and to Captain in 1987. After joining the Croatian Armed Forces, he was promoted to Major in 1992, to Lieutenant Colonel in 1993 and to Colonel in 1995. In 1996, he was promoted to the rank of Staff Brigadier and Brigadier General in 2000. In 2005, he was promoted to Major General, in 2011 he was promoted to Lieutenant General and in 2013 to General.

He has been decorated with numerous high Croatian military decorations: Homeland War Commemorative Decoration, Homeland War Commemorative Decoration for 5 and 10 years of distinguished service, Order of the Croatian Braid, Order of the Croatian Trefoil, Order of the Croatian Cross, Order of Ban Josip Jelačić, Order of Duke Domagoj with Neck Ribbon and Order of Duke Branimir with necklace. He has also received a Medal for Participation in Operation “Storm” and a Medal for Daring Feat.

On February 18, 2013, he was decorated with the Legion of Merit of the United States of America, awarded by the President of the United States of America for his achievements, special efforts and supreme performance of his duties.

He is married and father of two children.
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Male Re: Drago L scammer using pics Croatian Chief of Staff GENERAL DRAGO LOVRIC

Post by CRUNCH Fri 18 Jul 2014, 5:49 am

Lecture by Chief of General Staff of the Croatian Armed Forces, General Staff, PhD. Drago Lovric
Lecture by Chief of General Staff ...

Drago L  scammer using pics Croatian Chief of Staff GENERAL  DRAGO  LOVRIC  C33644c7f785fd968561afbbf03ebddc3799_icon

In the course "Environment and Sustainable Development", Chief of Staff of the Armed Forces of the Republic of Croatian General Assembly etc. Sc. Drago Lovric, will give a lecture at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing, University of Zagreb

Monday 28 listopada 2013th year at 16.15 hours in Hall D2.

In addition to students on the "Environment and Sustainable Development", which is mandatory for this lecture, we invite all interested in their issues involved in talks with Chief of Staff of the Armed Forces.

Biography Chief of General Staff, General Staff, PhD. Drago Lovric, located below the notification.

Chief of Staff General Drago Lovric was born on December 2, 1961st year in Gornji Vuksic in Bosnia and Herzegovina. He graduated from the Military Academy of the Army (genus Defence) in 1983. Year. The rank of captain voluntarily joined the National Guard in August of Croatian 1991st year. Immediately upon arrival takes office staff officer in command of the Operative Zone of Zagreb, and in 1992. Was appointed commander of the 153rd Brigade. In February 1993rd became commander of the 202nd Air Defense Brigade, where he remained until July 1994th when he was appointed Chief of Staff of the Gospic Military District. In February 1995. Appointed Deputy Commander ZP Gospic.

After the closing ZP Gospic 1996th year he was appointed deputy commander of the 1st ZP based in Karlovac. In September, the 1998th was appointed acting commander of the 1st Military District, in October 1999th deputy mayor and acting Chief of Operations of the General Staff of the Armed Forces. From October 2000th until February 2007. Mayor of Operations CAF with an interruption from May 2003rd November 2004th when placed on education in the United States. Since September 2007th until February 2011. Military's Representative to NATO and the European Union. On 25 February 2011. Was appointed Chief of Staff of the Croatian Armed Forces. The decision came into force on 1 March 2011..

Chief of Staff General Drago Lovric master's degree in 2000. Faculty of Political Sciences in Zagreb in the field of international relations. He graduated from the Command and Staff College at the Croatian Military Academy "Petar Zrinski". The 2004th at the University of National Defence (NationalDefenseUniversity-NDU) in Washington, United States, ending Industrial College of the Armed Forces and obtained the title Master of Science in the field of national resources strategy.

In July 2012th doctorate from the Faculty of Political Sciences in Zagreb, with the thesis: "The transformation of NATO and crisis management in the new world order."

The rank of Brigadier promoted the 1996th, the rank of brigadier general 2000th, Major General in the 2005th, in the rank of lieutenant general 2011th, in the rank of General Assembly 2013th year.

The holder of the following decorations Croatian Republic: the Homeland War Memorial, National Thanksgiving for 5 and 10 years, the Order of the Croatian Trefoil,, Order of the Croatian Trefoil, Order of the Croatian Cross, the Order's main square, the Order of Duke Domagoj with Necklace and the Order of Duke Branimir with Ribbon. It is also holder of the medal "Storm" and "The extraordinary venture."

American medal "Medal of Merit of the United States" (Legion of Merit) awarded to him on February 18, 2013th year. Medal of Merit of the United States (Legion of Merit) is a military award of the Armed Forces of the United States, which is awarded for outstanding service and achievement in work and flawless performance of duties. The medal is awarded to members of the U.S. Armed Forces as well as military and political figures of foreign countries.

He is married with two children.
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Fri 18 Jul 2014, 6:34 am

Drago L, 52 kabul Afghananistan, Ghana
Add Friend
Give a Gift
Buy Pet
or
Report User
HE REGISTERED IN GHANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Fri 18 Jul 2014, 6:35 am

Drago L  scammer using pics Croatian Chief of Staff GENERAL  DRAGO  LOVRIC  VRWkOEeb2529vNc-mm_LCwlO3cDIuEmFNAj5GH4wGecC4WqWHuR_ag==
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down