TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Kizitah Yeboah Amma
VERY CONFIDENTIAL I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:35 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Christine Nampeera
VERY CONFIDENTIAL I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:09 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Juliana Shipahu
VERY CONFIDENTIAL I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:30 am by Jamaica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
VERY CONFIDENTIAL I_icon_minitimeToday at 10:46 am by Jamaica

» Required
VERY CONFIDENTIAL I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:00 am by Jdjacks

» Scammer With Photos of Akosua Owusuwaa
VERY CONFIDENTIAL I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:00 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Nana Ama _kwansimah
VERY CONFIDENTIAL I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:49 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of ladymay iam_ladymay
VERY CONFIDENTIAL I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:21 am by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Ama Judith aka Ama Serwaa
VERY CONFIDENTIAL I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:44 pm by Jamaica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
VERY CONFIDENTIAL I_vote_lcapVERY CONFIDENTIAL I_voting_barVERY CONFIDENTIAL I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
VERY CONFIDENTIAL I_vote_lcapVERY CONFIDENTIAL I_voting_barVERY CONFIDENTIAL I_vote_rcap 
nutcracker (27298)
Jamaica (14272)
TagListed (1993)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 3 Bots

Jamaica

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

VERY CONFIDENTIAL

Go down

VERY CONFIDENTIAL Empty VERY CONFIDENTIAL

Post by TagListed Thu 04 Mar 2010, 5:05 am

Sent: zondag 4 oktober 2009 19:24:09
To: Me

Mr. Morrison Bharat

Standard Chartered Bank

Aditya Arcade,

Plot No 30,

Community Centre,

Preet Vihar New Delhi

Good Day!

I am the manager of bills and exchange at the foreign remittance department of the (Standard Chartered Bank Aditya Acade, Community center Preet vihar New Delhi). I am writing you this letter to ask for your support and co-operation to carry out this transaction. We discovered some abandoned sum $34,600,000(THIRTY FOUR MILLION, SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S DOLLAR) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along-side his entire family in March this year in a terrorist train bomb blast in Mumbai three years ago. Since this development, we have advertised for his next of kin or any close relation to come forward to claim this money, but nobody came yet to apply for the claim.

To this effect, I and other official in my department have decided to look for a trusted foreign partner who can stand in as the next of kin of the deceased as we cannot do it only ourselves and claim this money. We need a foreign partner to apply for the claim on our behalf because of the fact that the customer was a foreign and we don't want this money to go into the treasury as unclaimed fund. You can check this site for more information.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/11_July_2006_Mumbai_train_bombings

Every document to effect this process will emanate from my table and i will perfect every document to be in accordance with the banking law and guideline, so you have nothing to worry about and we have agreed that 30% of this money will be for you, while 10%will be for any expenses incurred on both sides while 60% will be for my colleagues and me. If you are willing to help us, please indicate by replying this letter and putting in your name, private telephone number, fax and permanent residential. I awaits your immediate response to enable us start this transaction as soon as i received your reply, I will send you a text application form for immediate APPLICATIION OF CLAIM.

Thanks for your co-operation

Yours truly,

Morrison Bharat
TagListed
TagListed
Creator

https://taglisted.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down