TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Latest topics
» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU I_icon_minitimeToday at 10:31 am by Jamaica

» Required
I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:00 am by Jdjacks

» Scammer With Photos of Akosua Owusuwaa
I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:00 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Nana Ama _kwansimah
I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:49 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of ladymay iam_ladymay
I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:21 am by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Ama Judith aka Ama Serwaa
I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:44 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Siphesihle Mdanda hoodbab.y_m
I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:23 pm by Jamaica

» SCAMMER WITH PHOTOS OF AUDREE JAYMES
I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:06 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos Of Trisha Khalid
I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Apr 2024, 5:19 pm by Jamaica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU I_vote_lcapI WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU I_voting_barI WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU I_vote_lcapI WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU I_voting_barI WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU I_vote_rcap 
nutcracker (27298)
Jamaica (14268)
TagListed (1993)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 3 Bots

Jamaica

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU

Go down

Attachment I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU

Post by TagListed Sat 02 Apr 2011, 4:27 pm

helen Gukama helengukama@yahoo.ca
I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU
02-04-11 10:57

I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU Helen_10
https://www.flickr.com/photos/93801415@N08/14448800388/in/photostream/

I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU Helen_11
https://www.flickr.com/photos/93801415@N08/14635417015/in/photostream/

I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU Helen_12
https://www.flickr.com/photos/93801415@N08/14612409006/in/photostream/

Hello Dearest,

How are you today and how are you doing over there in your Country? I hope you are doing very good. I am happy that you reply to me And am also very happy to send you this mail,thanks for given me your time today hope your atmosphere is fine?because Mine is a bit warm over here in and not enjoyable in Africa due to certain factors. How about your family not forgetting friends and work altogether. hopefully all are okay.

My name is Helen William.
I am 24 years old from Monrovia the capital of Liberia in West Africa. I am 6ft tall, Fair in complexion,single and never married. Presently i am residing in the Humanitarian Home here in Dakar-Senegal as a result of the political/religious crisis that have been causing problems and killing of innocent citizen in my country.

My late father Late. Dr WILLIAM JOHNSON was the chairman Managing director JOHNSON INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD, in Monrovia the capital city of my blessed Country. while my mother was the Midwife nurse at Monrovia General hospital of my Country Liberia then, before the tragic crisis which claim their life and now living me as an orphan now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am  leaving now.

My hobbies are reading and watching sports event like football. and I would like to know more about you. Your like and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture.

Honestly,i really wish to be the one in your mind because am left alone here and really like to be friend of an honest man who can care and read about love emotionally.

With love and kisses
Yours Forever
Helen.

me1.JPG

me5.JPG

me8.JPG

At Sat, 2 Apr 2011 01:57:31 -0700 (PDT), the email sender helengukama@yahoo.ca sent you an email from the IP address 41.83.4.252 located in Senegal.
Email Sender:helengukama@yahoo.ca
IP address:41.83.4.252
IP address country:I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU Sn Senegal
IP address state:n/a
IP address city:n/a
IP address latitude:14.0000
IP address longitude:-14.0000
ISP of this IP:SONATEL
Organization:SONATEL
TagListed
TagListed
Creator