TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos Of yagurlbubblez
Patrick C I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:43 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Cleopatra Poulsen
Patrick C I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:07 pm by Jamica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
Patrick C I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:45 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Monde Buhlebezwe gang.goodies
Patrick C I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 11:31 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Gorata Vanessa Mpe vanessaintain
Patrick C I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 10:22 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Tanzanian Model Rehema Masunga aka Nkiyah iamnkiyah
Patrick C I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 9:10 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Gugulethu Zurich Makhubela zurich_0916
Patrick C I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 4:52 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Faith Holifield faithiee___
Patrick C I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 11:23 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Bridget aka antwiwaa_h
Patrick C I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2024, 11:12 am by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
Patrick C I_vote_lcapPatrick C I_voting_barPatrick C I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14368)
TagListed (1994)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

Patrick C

Go down

Male Patrick C

Post by CRUNCH Wed 09 Apr 2014, 12:27 am

Patrick C http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6003885570
Patrick C KmZrJk75umn-VsEjNFf-PodWekBBa6OZExTFTl8Du9o=
Patrick C

Last Active: 2 hours ago

Profile Views: 242 times

Profile Skin: Default

afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro 

scammer at work here ladies....work in progress...
read below
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Male Re: Patrick C

Post by CRUNCH Wed 09 Apr 2014, 12:28 am

Patrick C OpZc88jx05Y8SrDuXoe1ymWb-Zr-hutK-OFBclmhkjk=
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Wed 09 Apr 2014, 1:38 am

SO LETS PLAY THIS FIDDLE SHALL WE?.........

AND HE WRITES.....

Patrick C, 44 Los Angeles, CA
Add Friend
Give a Gift
Buy Pet
or
Report User

Hi sweetie how are you doing? Just visited your profile and it caught my heart attracted though wouldn't let it go without telling you how much I appreciated you on here,I'm a responsible,passionate,affectionate,caring,loving,kind,sincere,understanding,patience and adventurous man I will like to know more about you........Hope to hear back from you soon till then best love always

a day ago
   YEAH GOOD MATE AND YOURSELF? AND DESPITE ALL THESE WONDERFUL QUALITIES YOU HAVE..YOURE IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY............LOL......SO HOWS THAT EVER GUNNA WORK?
   It will definately work out all that matters are seriousness,honesty and true love................and nice to hear back from you I will like to know you much better if you don't mind, can we chat via yahoo messenger for better conversation and to share more of mine with you on there .......here is my yahoo add patrickcuevas672 @ yahoo . Com you can add me up on there or you drop me yours for add,,,,waiting to read back from you hugsss and kisses

17 hours ago
YEP I TRIED ADDING YOU AND I CANT FIND YOU..WHERE ARE YA?......
]b]HEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEE.....LITTLE DOES HE KNOW....I HAVENT ADDED HIM.AND NOR WILL I , BUT LETS SEE HOW WE CAN UPSET A SCAMMER AND WASTE HIS TIME.....AND OFCOURSE WASTE HIS PRECIOUS PHONE CREDIT! lol!  lol!  lol! .

lovely to hear back from you sweetehart im sure it will work out, let me check to see if i can locate you

HI HANDSOME...SO HAVE YA GOT ANOTHER EMAIL I CAN TRY?...BUGGERED IF I CAN WORK THIS OUT........WHEN I SENT YOU AN EMAIL TO THAT ADDRESS IT BOUNCED BACK...........DID YOU WRITE IT RIGHT?

let me write it again for you dear patrickcuevas672 @ yahoo . Com ,try again please dearest i want so much for  better conversation to you

FUCKEN HELL..WHY WONT THIS WORK??????
why is it not dear

BUGGERED IF I KNOW!>>>MAYBE ITS YAHOO?..............OH WELL DOESNT LOOK LIKE WE GET TO CHAT THERE DOES IT.

dear its imprtant i speak there with you if we are to be maried we need a lot to do to sort out our lives together in your country

MARRIED?>>>>>>>TOGETHER?>>>>>>>>>JESUS YA JUMPIN THE GUN A BIT ARENT YA?>..WE HAVENT EVEN BLOODY WRITTEN TO EACH OTHER..

yes dear i feel you are the womnan for me and we will be marry soon as i come you country

ALRIGHTY THEN..YOURE SOUNDING BETTER BY THE MINUTE MATE.....SO UM.......WHY DONT YA RING ME THEN?...

i can ring you my dear give me the number

SURE!>HERE IS IS HUNNIE....RING ME NOW.....(YES CRUNCH HAS A SCAMMER PHONE!!)

0]]WHICH  SCAMMER BOY DID..OOPS .....BAD LUCK FELLA...........AMERICAN????????>>>>>>>oH WE THINK NOT!!!>>>>>ID SAY NIGERIAN!>>>>>>>>>>>LMAO......SO POOR DEAR PATRICK  HAS NO IDEA WHATS GOING ON AT THIS POINT....[/b]

AFTER A FEW CONVERSATIONS (MIND YOU HIS NUMBERS BLOCKED TOO....HE BECOMES ALARMED THAT I WONT COME BACK INTO TAGGED ACCOUNT TO WRITE TO HIM.....NOR WIL I GO TO YAHOO....THEN I SUGGESTED SKYPE.!!!!!!!!!!..........WELL DONT YA LOVE TO HEAR THEM SQUIRM... lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol! .......ROFLMAO.....HE TWISTED TURNED WRITHED AND WRIGGLED EVERY SINGLE EXCUSE YOU COULD EVER COME UP WITH.....SO I LET HIM DANGLE..........AND DANGLE AND DANGLE.TILL HE RAN OUT OF PHONE CREDIT......THEN I STARTED GETTING NARKY COS HE KEPT RUNNING OUT OF CREDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROOFLMA.. lol! ....AND INSISTED THAT IF HE WISHED TO CONVERSE WITH ME..HE WAS INDEED TO ENSURE THERE WAS ADEQUATE INTERNATIONAL CARD CREDIT!!!!!!!..

AND OF COURSE HE RETURNED THE CALLS  AND MORE CALLS AND MORE CALLS.............I REPEATED THE SAME THING AT LEAST TWENTY TIMES......JUST PUT THE PHONE DOWN AFTER I ANSWERED IT (COS I WAS AT WORK NO LESS!AND DOESNT EVERYONE WORK AT THREE AM?>.) lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol! >>>>>AND THEN.WOULDNT YA KNOW IT.........I WAS GETTING A NEW PHONE.!!!!!!SO I HAD TO GIVE HIM THE NEW NUMBER........=614 3587267............OH DEAR..POOR BASTARD COULDNT' GET THRU COUL D HE?>>>>>>OOPS.BUT IF ALL YOU GIRLS READING WORK THAT NUMBER OUT ON YA PHONES......IT SPELLS FKUSCAMS lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  :lol!:OH JUST ANOTHER DAY IN THE CRUNCH FILLED DAY OF HAPPINESS......ANOTHER SCAMMER BITES THE DUST

[/b]
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Wed 09 Apr 2014, 1:45 am

Patrick C 8qG6P-M5K7lRbh2YrwduQdF0-8JBI8HbKmmVzxW1SwBsF3gM7snQvA==
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content