TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Mahalia Akatugba
Harry H  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:48 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Émeraude Leila Orlane aka juus dorange225
Harry H  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:44 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Oghene Karo - Kirachaana
Harry H  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:18 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Bonnie aka Santas Sweetest
Harry H  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:56 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Akua Saucy
Harry H  I_icon_minitimeThu 09 May 2024, 10:08 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Nkosazane Mpilonhle
Harry H  I_icon_minitimeThu 09 May 2024, 5:58 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Peggy Anelle aka Bozzbiberon
Harry H  I_icon_minitimeThu 09 May 2024, 11:46 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Tyson Sariyu Dornukie _adjoatee
Harry H  I_icon_minitimeThu 09 May 2024, 11:25 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Nana Ama Quayeba Akwaboah
Harry H  I_icon_minitimeThu 09 May 2024, 10:06 am by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
Harry H  I_vote_lcapHarry H  I_voting_barHarry H  I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14315)
TagListed (1994)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

Harry H

Go down

Male Harry H

Post by CRUNCH Sat 26 Oct 2013, 7:21 am

Harry H  http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5996724870
Harry H  MOUFbxO6B15QEOmKZduU8Y8l7hR5ZZAoXHUKB-qyp8E=

Harry H

Last Active: 15 hours ago

Profile Views: 188 times

Profile Skin: Default

Location: Los Angeles, CA(I DOUBT THAT VERY MUCH, ID SAY SOMEWHERE ROUND AFRICA!!LMAO)

Relationship Status: Divorced

Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship, Networking

Languages: English, Italiano

Ethnicity: Caucasian/White

Religion: Catholic

Orientation: Straight
About Me

Music:

I love to dance to R&B. my passion in music is Jazz (easy listening), and Soul. I love rock and roll, classical, the pop, the country westerns and i also love dancing. I love salsa dancing and i could teach you that someday. Drama and action movies trip my triggar. conversations over a great cup of coffee. Being around horses and big dogs . Love to watch sports either with or being played..
   Movies:

I enjoy chick flicks but I also like those movies you have to watch every little thing so you understand the plot and the ending, movies that make you think. Horror movies usually scare me pretty good, so I don't watch them every often. Action movies about blowing everything up are okay, comedy movies to make you laugh until you can hardly breath are wonderful too, It makes you look forward to every day...
   TV:

I do like to watch the skaters on TV sometimes, i love football so much.
   Interests:

I would like someone that will love and respect me for who I am, that likes to hold my hand and surprise me with a little kiss when I least expect it,or give me a wink from across the room to let me know she's thinking about me or give me a call just to let me know she's thinking about me... Because I will be doing the same..
   Dreams:

My dreams is finding the right woman and that will really make my dreams come true and I'll also make hers come true too,Who knows maybe its you,..Well when I find her I really will love to hold hands with her walking side by side on the street and kissing each other,And also go to the beach together and watching the sunset and also looking into each others eyes and saying the sweetest thing in the world..I will love her,cherish her,adore her,respect her,care for her,treat her like an Angel and be by her side always and forever..Share my good and bad times with her..Show her how special,precious,and beautiful she is to my heart..
   About Me:

I am sweet, thoughtful, kind, and have a great sense of humor. I am very easy going and laid back. I am often told that I am very easy to talk with.

afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro 
BUT THEN.ID SAY HES NOT WHAT OR WHO HE SAYS HE IS, HES DEFINITELY NOY 51, FAKE PROFILE, STOLEN PICS LADIES BEWARE!SCAMMER AT WORK HERE

Last edited by CRUNCH on Sat 26 Oct 2013, 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Male Re: Harry H

Post by CRUNCH Sat 26 Oct 2013, 7:22 am

TIPS ON SCAMMERS

1. READ WHAT THEY WRITE. DO THEY SOUND LIKE THE STATE OR COUNTRY WHERE THEY SAY THEY ARE FROM? EXAMPLE WHAT MAN IN THE STATES WRITES, "GOD FEARING," IN AN INTRO EMAIL, OR THEY WANT YOUR CHAT ID TO "GET TO KNOW OURSELVES MUCH BETTER.” OUR MEN DO NOT TALK LIKE THAT.

2. IF THEY SEEM TO WANT YOUR CHAT ID, I WRITE THEM THIS.

"I am sorry, but due to the inordinate amount of scammers I receive daily, I do not give out my personal ID. As a gentleman, I know you understand the wisdom in my decision and will communicate with me on tagged."

3. SCAMMERS TEND NOT TO READ YOUR EMAILS, THEY SIMPLY SEND OUT A SERIES OF AUTOMATED RESPONSES TO GET YOU TO GIVE THEM YOUR ID. THEY CANNOT SCAM YOU IF THEY DO NOT GET YOU OFF TAGGED INTO A CHAT SITUATION WHERE THEY CAN FIND THE WEAK SPOTS IN YOUR HEART AND PLAY INTO THEM.

4. HE IS A SCAMMER WHEN THEY GO VERY DEEP, REAL FAST, AND WANT COMMITMENTS OF DEVOTION FROM YOU, SIGHT UNSEEN.

5. IF I THINK I WANT TO TALK TO SOMEONE, I SUGGEST SKYPE VIDEO TO HIM OR HER. ON SKYPE, THERE IS NO HIDING. EVERYBODY HAS TO BE REAL. IT IS FREE AND SCAMMERS WOULD PREFER NOT TO BE IDENTIFIED.

6. DON'T UNDERESTIMATE THEIR CHARM. THIS IS ALL BUSINESS FOR THEM. THEY CAN BE VERY GOOD AT MAKING US FEEL GOOD.

7. SOMETIMES ONE PERSON WILL WRITE THE PROFILE, (A LOT OF THESE ARE WRITTEN BY WOMEN) AND ANOTHER PERSON WRITES THE EMAILS. THEIR ONLY JOB IS TO GET YOU ON CHAT. THEN THE PROS TAKE OVER.

8. TRUST YOUR GUT INSTINCT, IF HE SEEMS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.

9. GET GOOD AT IDENTIFYING THE PATTERNS OF SCAM EMAILS. THERE ARE SEVERAL PATTERNS REWORDED Repeatedly.

10. HONESTLY, WOMEN NEED TO GET OVER NEEDING THEIR EGOS STROKED SO THAT THEY DO NOT FALL FOR BULL LIKE, "THE MINUTE I SAW YOUR PICTURE I KNEW MY SEARCH WAS OVER” AND HOW GORGEOUS YOU ARE THAT THEIR HEARTS STOPPED. YEAH RIGHT.

11. BE CAREFUL MY SISTER, THESE GUYS ARE GOOD. THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT GIVING HIM YOUR EMAIL IT IS OK. JUST DO NOT EXCHANGE CONVERSATIONS OR CHATS WITH THEM OR ACCEPT INVITATIONS.

FEEL FREE TO SHARE THIS WITH OTHER WOMEN.

CRUNCH
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Sat 26 Oct 2013, 7:25 am

Harry H  8qG6P-M5K7lRbh2YrwduQdF0-8JBI8HbKmmVzxW1SwBsF3gM7snQvA==
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Sat 26 Oct 2013, 7:26 am

Harry H  CkjIUS10iEOjU64aFb7lhMnQxUBZnTB2kRnal8GXXc8=
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Sat 26 Oct 2013, 7:27 am

FOR ALL THE DANCING HES SUPPOSEDLY DOING........HE WOULDVE LOST THE WEIGHT HES GOT HANGING ROUND HIS GIRTH DONT YOU THINK...SEEING AS HE LOVES DANCING SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LMFAO..WATCH OUT GIRLS SCAMMER AT WORK HERE!
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down