TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Naa Eunice aka _brownie_naa
Vicky   AND HE THINKS HES A GUY!LMFAO I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:28 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Lola la_reinanyc
Vicky   AND HE THINKS HES A GUY!LMFAO I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:37 am by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Julybubbles
Vicky   AND HE THINKS HES A GUY!LMFAO I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:09 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Akosua Owusuwaa
Vicky   AND HE THINKS HES A GUY!LMFAO I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:49 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Kizitah Yeboah Amma
Vicky   AND HE THINKS HES A GUY!LMFAO I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:35 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Christine Nampeera
Vicky   AND HE THINKS HES A GUY!LMFAO I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:09 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Juliana Shipahu
Vicky   AND HE THINKS HES A GUY!LMFAO I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:30 am by Jamaica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
Vicky   AND HE THINKS HES A GUY!LMFAO I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:46 am by Jamaica

» Required
Vicky   AND HE THINKS HES A GUY!LMFAO I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:00 am by Jdjacks

Top posters
Diane (54016)
Vicky   AND HE THINKS HES A GUY!LMFAO I_vote_lcapVicky   AND HE THINKS HES A GUY!LMFAO I_voting_barVicky   AND HE THINKS HES A GUY!LMFAO I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
Vicky   AND HE THINKS HES A GUY!LMFAO I_vote_lcapVicky   AND HE THINKS HES A GUY!LMFAO I_voting_barVicky   AND HE THINKS HES A GUY!LMFAO I_vote_rcap 
nutcracker (27298)
Jamaica (14277)
TagListed (1993)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

Vicky AND HE THINKS HES A GUY!LMFAO

Go down

Male Vicky AND HE THINKS HES A GUY!LMFAO

Post by CRUNCH Sun 20 Oct 2013, 12:51 pm

Vicky
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5995717381
Vicky   AND HE THINKS HES A GUY!LMFAO ZU-ZS3m4B2bjO_gmNGJcpuvFv_V-L6HH2-qR6J3HbGg=

Vicky

Last Active: 12 hours ago

Profile Views: 67 times

Profile Skin: Default

Tagline: meet me

Orientation: Straight
afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro 
VISA SCAMMER HERE LADIES..BEWARE!>>>DUMB AS DOGSHIT!

Vicky, 25 Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Add Friend
Give a Gift
Buy Pets
Saturday
Hi I want com thear I want meet pleas you apply my viza I live in dubai I want com thear in your country I wish I vizet
I AM IN HOSPITAL AND DONT HAVE VISA MONEY SO SORRY
How much viza fees
I DO NOT KNOW
Hear in dubai I give mony one man he tolde me I give you viza spain he not give me and runawy I am disterb my contry is pakistan butt I am hear no have option pleas send me viza and helpe me I give him 20 thousend doler
I CANNOT HELP YOU CONTACT THE EMBASSY THEY KNOW WHAT TO DO
That's wy I have no This time mony I know thear onlly papers fees very litle I want any paper like vizet like paper marge Yung gierls no have heart I know you helpe me mybe just you sighne one paper and I am thear
I CANNOT HELP YOU
21 hours ago Report
WHAT PART OF SHE CANT HELP YOU DOESNT HE UNDERSTAND???????????LOL.PERSISTANT BASTARD!
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Male Re: Vicky AND HE THINKS HES A GUY!LMFAO

Post by CRUNCH Sun 20 Oct 2013, 12:53 pm

SCAMMER BEWARE
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Sun 20 Oct 2013, 12:54 pm

Nigerian scammers profiles has several faults that we may not notice but they are there;

Bio: they are all god fearing, honest and in a lot of words they will explain why they are looking for a woman and how they are going to make her happy. Shortly they relate to Tagged and Facebook as another dating site.

They lost their wives (widowers) in many cases it’s a tragic event, and they have a kid or two to take care of (Note that the amount of kids may depend on the picture they succeeded to steal)

They are honest – this word will always be in the first sentence and will be repeated several times.

Hobbies: scammers believe that women are attracted to family related activity so camping will be there swimming and of course to be shown intellectual they love reading. actually reading their hobbies they seems quite boring people.

Many of the scammers don’t really understand the difference between the UK and the USA and they claim to grow in the UK but live in the USA they have no idea how rare it is.

Many of them will place Oxford as their university sometimes as high school even. They simply know one name so they use it.

General: Long bio is suspicious unless they are selling something online; most people won’t bother that much with the Bio.

Friends: small friends list mainly women with 1-2-3 networkers (that accept anyone) but almost always another faked profile or African which is in many cases the actual scammer.

The wall: many times contain sentences such as “i am waiting for my love”, ” love is the more important…” and things like that. It may also expose their current victim, the one they declare their love to or call her my wife. Look carefully and check who is the current cooperating woman she is probably the one to be scammed next.
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Sun 20 Oct 2013, 12:54 pm

Vicky   AND HE THINKS HES A GUY!LMFAO -9GXnv5XpY5oGEaJCo5mkUAKF8QbW68w6zg69IvwIL7agXhIpgXSpw==
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Sun 20 Oct 2013, 12:55 pm

Vicky   AND HE THINKS HES A GUY!LMFAO AD2Z0NnPjKVmY3JCkFo0rkPpg6Vu532KUrF1f73lRvs=
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Sun 20 Oct 2013, 12:56 pm

Vicky   AND HE THINKS HES A GUY!LMFAO ADY6TRIJ09t3HYZxNLCsbzl6vWrVSsyAmffcccWxZGI=

ISNT IT A SHAME THE PARACHUTE OPENED!lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Sun 20 Oct 2013, 12:57 pm

Vicky   AND HE THINKS HES A GUY!LMFAO -n9IdeaQgB_kAUrY883xPEQF38Lg8gNctnx7RVQJQUM=
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Sun 20 Oct 2013, 12:57 pm

Vicky   AND HE THINKS HES A GUY!LMFAO -9GXnv5XpY5oGEaJCo5mkUAKF8QbW68w6zg69IvwIL7agXhIpgXSpw==
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down