TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Julybubbles
URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:54 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Pretty Pink Cookie PrettyPinkCookie
URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:06 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Abena Cilla
URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:59 am by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos Of ADRIAN X YOUNG GODDESS @truemahogany
URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE I_icon_minitimeToday at 10:26 am by Jamaica

» New IP addresses
URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:57 am by TagListed

» Required
URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Apr 2024, 9:14 pm by Guest

» Scammer With Photos of Tyson Sariyu Dornukie _adjoatee
URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Apr 2024, 6:23 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Toluwani George
URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Apr 2024, 3:49 pm by Jamaica

» Re: its me
URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Apr 2024, 8:05 am by TagListed

Top posters
Diane (54016)
URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE I_vote_lcapURGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE I_voting_barURGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE I_vote_lcapURGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE I_voting_barURGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE I_vote_rcap 
nutcracker (27298)
Jamaica (14238)
TagListed (1993)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE

Go down

URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE Empty URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE

Post by TagListed Sat 10 Apr 2010, 9:51 am

Sent: Friday, February 12, 2010 4:54:44 AM
To:

JOHANNESBURG SOUTH AFRICA

TEL: + 27-781-529-020

E-MAIL: mrjohnmoor@gala.net

URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE

Dear Sir,

Good day! My name is Mr. John Moor, the Chief Auditor of First National Bank of South Africa (FNB) there is an account opened in this bank in 1999 and since 2003 nobody has operated on this account again. After going through some old files in the records, I discovered that if I do not remit this money out urgently it would be forfeited.

The owner of this account is Mr. Andreas B. Smith, a foreigner and a Miner at Kruger Gold Company. A geologist by profession died in 2003. No one knows about this account or anything concerning it the account has no other beneficiary, and the investigation proves to me as well that his company does not know anything about and the amount in the account at the moment is US$18,000,000.00 (Eighteen Million United Sates Dollars).

As the money is in United States dollars I need a foreign partner / account to transfer the money overseas thus I am contacting you. Please kindly indicate and if so contact me on the above phone number \s to enable me inform you on next step to take.

I need your full co-operation to make this transaction work because the management is ready to approve this payment to any foreigner who has correct information on this account, which I will give you if you indicate your interest. I hope you can be able to handle such amount in strict confidence because this opportunity will never come again in my life. I need truthful person in this business relationship because I don’t want to make any mistake. I need your strong assurance and confidentiality. With my position now in the office I can transfer this money to any reliable foreign account, with assurance that this money will be intact pending my physical arrival in your country for sharing. all documents regarding this transaction will be destroyed once I receive confirmation of the money in your account thus leaving no trace to anything .

At the conclusion of this business you will be given 25% ( US$4,500,000.00) of the total amount, 70% (US$12,600,000.00) will be for me, while 5% ( US$900,000.00) will be for expenses that we might incur during the course of this transaction.

Please note that this is our great opportunity to be rich with millions of United States Dollar this year we don’t have to lose it because opportunity comes only but once.

Finally, please if you are interested in this transaction, all I want you to do is to send me your Private Mobile Phone And Fax Number for easy communication including your Personal Bank Account Details , where this money will be transferred ( Your Bank Name, Bank Address, Account Number, Account Holder’s Name, Bank Branch, Identity Number And Physical Address ).

Please kindly call me on the above private phone number or sending a fax or Email message for security reasons. I’m looking forward to receiving your immediate reply by phone, Email or fax as soon as you receive this letter.

Thanks and may the Almighty God bless you and your family.

Mr. John Moor,
TagListed
TagListed
Creator

https://taglisted.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down