TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Siphesihle Mdanda hoodbab.y_m
Notification of your payment by ATM Master Credit Card!!! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:30 pm by Jamaica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
Notification of your payment by ATM Master Credit Card!!! I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Mar 2024, 12:36 pm by Jamaica

» Required
Notification of your payment by ATM Master Credit Card!!! I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Mar 2024, 10:21 am by Billy3098

» Tricks
Notification of your payment by ATM Master Credit Card!!! I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2024, 6:41 am by Ravandi

» Scammer With Photos Of Shuga shugapokesgh
Notification of your payment by ATM Master Credit Card!!! I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Mar 2024, 8:03 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Pretty Pink Cookie PrettyPinkCookie
Notification of your payment by ATM Master Credit Card!!! I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Mar 2024, 1:27 am by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Lashae Monique
Notification of your payment by ATM Master Credit Card!!! I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2024, 11:32 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Amaraa Shugaa amara_shuga
Notification of your payment by ATM Master Credit Card!!! I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2024, 12:23 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos Of Ekua WhiteDoll @ekua_whitedoll
Notification of your payment by ATM Master Credit Card!!! I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2024, 3:06 am by Jamaica

Top posters
Diane (54017)
Notification of your payment by ATM Master Credit Card!!! I_vote_lcapNotification of your payment by ATM Master Credit Card!!! I_voting_barNotification of your payment by ATM Master Credit Card!!! I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
Notification of your payment by ATM Master Credit Card!!! I_vote_lcapNotification of your payment by ATM Master Credit Card!!! I_voting_barNotification of your payment by ATM Master Credit Card!!! I_vote_rcap 
nutcracker (27298)
Jamaica (14148)
TagListed (1986)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

Notification of your payment by ATM Master Credit Card!!!

Go down

Notification of your payment by ATM Master Credit Card!!! Empty Notification of your payment by ATM Master Credit Card!!!

Post by TagListed Fri 15 Feb 2013, 6:43 pm

Mr. Ibrahim Lamorde info@efcc.org
Notification of your payment by ATM Master Credit Card!!!
l_mr.ibrahim@ymail.com
13-02-2013 12:09

FROM THE DESK OF IBRAHIM LAMORDE.
CHAIRMAN ECONOMIC & FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION
(EFCC) FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPT, NIGERIA PLC,
LAGOS-NIGERIA.

Notification of your payment by ATM Master Credit Card.

Attn: Beneficiary

I am Mr. Ibrahim Lamorde the Chairman of ECONOMIC & FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION (EFCC) in alliance with Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) with head Office here in Nigeria. We have been working towards the eradication of fraudsters and scam Artists in Western part of Africa With the help of United States Government and the United Nations We have been able to track down so many of this scam artist in various parts of west African countries which includes (NIGERIA, REPUBLIC OF BENIN, TOGO, GHANA, CAMEROON, and SENEGAL. And they are all in our custody here in Lagos Nigeria.

We have been able to recover some money from these scam artists. The United Nation Anti-Crime Commission and the United State Government have Order the money recovered from the Scammers to be shared among 100 Lucky people around the globe.

This mail is been directed to you because your email address and names was found in one of the scam Artists file and computer hard disk in our custody here in Nigeria. Therefore, you will be compensated with $1.5 Million Dollars. These scammers claim to be barristers/bank officials, Lottery Agents and funds owners who has money for transfer or want you to be the next of kin of such funds which do not exist.

Since your name appeared among the beneficiaries who will receive a compensation of $1.5 Million, we have arranged your payment through our Swift Card Payment Center, feel free to respond to this message urgently to inform you on the next line of things to this regard. We have already signed a contract with UPS Courier for the delivery. Below are few list of tracking numbers you can track from UPS website to confirm people like you who have received their payment successfully.

Name : CHARLOTTE NEWELL: UPS Tracking Number: EO984542688US
Reconfirm the information below for security verification to avoid releasing your Card to a wrong person;

1)YOUR FULL NAME:
2)YOUR RECEIVING ADDRESS:
3)YOUR PROFESSION:
4)YOUR ID:
5)YOUR PHONE:

Best Regard,
Mr. Ibrahim Lamorde
(Chairman EFCC)

Code:
X-Apparently-To: taglisted@yahoo.com via 72.30.237.75; Wed, 13 Feb 2013 03:04:26 -0800
Return-Path: <apache@mangt.pcru.ac.th>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 202.29.34.15
Received-SPF: none (domain of mangt.pcru.ac.th does not designate permitted sender hosts)
X-YMailISG: GlvZBTIWLDvZC.aLpvOGADUujHPb7.ki5qLhtSZvF.GUMpWw
 bNtTIm4INCaWSTxR7QWTE4p99Mqztp7egJlpTG3XJujOtAOrNaFTi8Fh9wU5
 i76a2M554RyUGc1jwfiYIlW0Wg6Kw1.vqaQ9Zg_2zFot6vJM20G_c5ctZRJI
 VKwqzUcb.DIBqqwjmaccC6hco7.oYi_yv6CKpwwfTqs7rG6VxbLjzuwtMf0x
 oer8XQaVGm.ral5qp4Y2rlRk07.2lRnacOhRqMmH1dZcrf0DHgzbANkTOg0f
 y4dJ5bMFC6P1lYLQGJc2lqtewlYRMJT6wpKq8sgzBeDlyHDRWySlMdJY.D2T
 Jjc2bMFrdSYL190NXfSG_g_z.hGyu2pr6ZHVcBXFtiEUtpwAnm333Cqe7XHY
 gP44GP.uTLXcjPc07610FcUqroyrVeK3Y7CfVgRf1vXKndyQmL3aWyTj4acG
 X5G.Sa26FcoC8qMChxS5J95a.H2.grz87MQQcdWNqxWiR.68skVckVGAu9T0
 1Fnk.7ZbovTLVFCzDCVriVSIU1ofCM1oLEH7qPbWvBv5T8TJC3vv73ZHkug1
 26cOM0ATBasMKmq56z7SgNmMkXV.JgNtSJ64p3QZWx5Sp4GCJt61JhYkdtuM
 OTy_ACXnNbFpEKqpZUoMC6sO8fdDK.UYQ6SUktKlNMHGzc0ktd5DjMBGH4cm
 .LgTbDXBk6CzAi_13YmBkjxApO7t1n7nTO051gej7u2dxWlF8mtwO9tkFXfM
 1GMTEDfEbjDrGXTaXcP7f5K8vLt1E.dN.Fr3dk3UjoX_ec4i.EI.nLa7wFjb
 w.gj_GF6nbrZs9Vkn9W8rebDoSw4Wf7JrHb5ZWySKmFOMhnOvu9O0El7lQEp
 4Jux3YgVuIiYwHdgwlqwuXoeOmgayMDPc6sdW5r9GOlBYgA177a6iCoTpC0i
 3nPjNq657qTcgKaP7nr_4TwrQ1uH5wbxn_d58rHLPFY5EyHFwKW9IxZ.FXEg
 l03kDDb6a.urXDHg0AL5qvWSr8bRqhN7nag04SVk36_mZJ2z.aaeO4SHhRXk
 BMhbuhOt.JqoZ2TLUK9jd2yQxuQoSN7ayiZf50L87IIEQAUw_ZMjjk.sk1t8
 RgEB6GIfgMiztIuGB0MEOSI7BDzbZxrN1YsFwxnnMgAHT63Ri4NWdDOLA_c_
 pA.lFwllTwVMH5EbdJofE3ijj4KU3aQKMuexd2RfAYw01PFeH.58cvCwn3t3
 JKgVaPR.pCyfiHvg
X-Originating-IP: [202.29.34.15]
Authentication-Results: mta1212.mail.bf1.yahoo.com  from=efcc.org; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=efcc.org; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO mangt.pcru.ac.th) (202.29.34.15)
  by mta1212.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 13 Feb 2013 03:04:26 -0800
Received: from mangt.pcru.ac.th (mangt.pcru.ac.th [127.0.0.1])
   by mangt.pcru.ac.th (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id r1DB9u9a004174
   for <taglisted@yahoo.com>; Wed, 13 Feb 2013 18:09:56 +0700
Received: (from apache@localhost)
   by mangt.pcru.ac.th (8.13.8/8.13.8/Submit) id r1DB9uik004168;
   Wed, 13 Feb 2013 18:09:56 +0700
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 18:09:56 +0700
Message-Id: <201302131109.r1DB9uik004168@mangt.pcru.ac.th>
To: taglisted@yahoo.com
Subject: Notification of your payment by ATM Master Credit Card!!!
Reply-To: l_mr.ibrahim@ymail.com
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Content-Length: 2256

FROM THE DESK OF IBRAHIM LAMORDE.
CHAIRMAN ECONOMIC & FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION
(EFCC) FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPT, NIGERIA PLC,
LAGOS-NIGERIA.

Notification of your payment by ATM Master Credit Card.

Attn: Beneficiary

I am Mr. Ibrahim Lamorde the Chairman of ECONOMIC & FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION (EFCC) in alliance with Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) with head Office here in Nigeria. We have been working towards the eradication of fraudsters and scam Artists in Western part of Africa With the help of United States Government and the United Nations We have been able to track down so many of this scam artist in various parts of west African countries which includes (NIGERIA, REPUBLIC OF BENIN, TOGO, GHANA, CAMEROON, and SENEGAL. And they are all in our custody here in Lagos Nigeria.

We have been able to recover some money from these scam artists. The United Nation Anti-Crime Commission and the United State Government have Order the money recovered from the Scammers to be shared among 100 Lucky people around the globe.

This mail is been directed to you because your email address and names was found in one of the scam Artists file and computer hard disk in our custody here in Nigeria. Therefore, you will be compensated with $1.5 Million Dollars. These scammers claim to be barristers/bank officials, Lottery Agents and funds owners who has money for transfer or want you to be the next of kin of such funds which do not exist.

Since your name appeared among the beneficiaries who will receive a compensation of $1.5 Million, we have arranged your payment through our Swift Card Payment Center, feel free to respond to this message urgently to inform you on the next line of things to this regard. We have already signed a contract with UPS Courier for the delivery. Below are few list of tracking numbers you can track from UPS website to confirm people like you who have received their payment successfully.

Name : CHARLOTTE NEWELL: UPS Tracking Number: EO984542688US
Reconfirm the information below for security verification to avoid releasing your Card to a wrong person;

1)YOUR FULL NAME:
2)YOUR RECEIVING ADDRESS:
3)YOUR PROFESSION:
4)YOUR ID:
5)YOUR PHONE:

Best Regard,
Mr. Ibrahim Lamorde
(Chairman EFCC)

At Wed, 13 Feb 2013 18:09:56 +0700, the email sender info@efcc.org sent you an email from the IP address 127.0.0.1
Email Sender:info@efcc.org
IP address:127.0.0.1
IP address country:n/a
IP address state:n/a
IP address city:n/a
IP address latitude:n/a
IP address longitude:n/a
ISP of this IP:n/a
Organization:n/a

Creator

https://taglisted.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down