TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos Of ADRIAN X YOUNG GODDESS @truemahogany
My Dear this is my full life story please call me back on phone I_icon_minitimeToday at 10:26 am by Jamaica

» New IP addresses
My Dear this is my full life story please call me back on phone I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:57 am by TagListed

» Required
My Dear this is my full life story please call me back on phone I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Apr 2024, 9:14 pm by Guest

» Scammer With Photos of Tyson Sariyu Dornukie _adjoatee
My Dear this is my full life story please call me back on phone I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Apr 2024, 6:23 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Toluwani George
My Dear this is my full life story please call me back on phone I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Apr 2024, 3:49 pm by Jamaica

» Re: its me
My Dear this is my full life story please call me back on phone I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Apr 2024, 8:05 am by TagListed

» Dans l’attente de vous lire.
My Dear this is my full life story please call me back on phone I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Apr 2024, 7:58 am by TagListed

» Scammer With Photos of Oti Achiaa Bridget
My Dear this is my full life story please call me back on phone I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Apr 2024, 8:31 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Jessica Weddle aka cloudyxkinks / Crybabystormz
My Dear this is my full life story please call me back on phone I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Apr 2024, 2:17 pm by Jamaica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
My Dear this is my full life story please call me back on phone I_vote_lcapMy Dear this is my full life story please call me back on phone I_voting_barMy Dear this is my full life story please call me back on phone I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
My Dear this is my full life story please call me back on phone I_vote_lcapMy Dear this is my full life story please call me back on phone I_voting_barMy Dear this is my full life story please call me back on phone I_vote_rcap 
nutcracker (27298)
Jamaica (14234)
TagListed (1993)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

My Dear this is my full life story please call me back on phone

Go down

Attachment My Dear this is my full life story please call me back on phone

Post by TagListed Tue 05 Feb 2013, 6:55 pm

Sharon Tim sharon_tim@ymail.com
My Dear this is my full life story please call me back on phone
05-02-2013 12:42

My Dear this is my full life story please call me back on phone Sharon10
https://www.flickr.com/photos/93801415@N08/14448796298/

Hello My Dearest One,

I am more than happy for your reply to my mail. How is your day today? My name is Miss Sharon Tim, I am 23 years old single and never been married before. I am from Liberia in west Africa and presently residing in the Trademark symboldioum refugee camp here in Senegal where i am seeking political asylum due to the civil war that was fought in my country last years. I am in suffering and pains here in this camp and i really need to have a man by my side to encourage me and give me good advice in life and help me to come out from this situation. My late father Dr.Col Joseph Tim was the chairman/ managing director of (TOURER INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD), in MONROVIA the economic capital of my Country, and he was also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.

This Refugee Camp is headed by a Reverend Father Pascal, who is the Rev.Father of the (Christ  the king  of  Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel room 2c because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.The Rev.Father Tel number is ( +221 766-544-369) if you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place,

Please listen to this,when my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in the bank, which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount is $7.9(Seven Million Nine Hundred Thousand US Dollars), i have my late father's Deposit Certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter. So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you in order to further my studies as instructed by my father before his death, i am contacting you because my father instructed me to meet a foriegn partner. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it now is you and the Rev.Father.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to  yourself and don't tell it to anyone because  i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking. I used the Rev.Father Pascal office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office.

I would like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes. My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently, Please i will like you to answer me these questions:

1.What percentage of the money will be good for you after the money is transferred into your account?
2. can i trust you as a genuine friend?

Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said, i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me. Attach here is my picture for you,

Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours Forever in love,

Sharon,

1.JPG

At Tue, 5 Feb 2013 03:42:22 -0800 (PST), the email sender sharon_tim@ymail.com sent you an email from the IP address 41.208.186.58 located in Senegal.
Email Sender:sharon_tim@ymail.com
IP address:41.208.186.58
IP address country:My Dear this is my full life story please call me back on phone Sn Senegal
IP address state:n/a
IP address city:n/a
IP address latitude:14.0000
IP address longitude:-14.0000
ISP of this IP:Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
Organization:Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega

Creator

https://taglisted.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down