TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Siphesihle Mdanda hoodbab.y_m
VIEW THE ATTACHED FILE‏ I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:30 pm by Jamaica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
VIEW THE ATTACHED FILE‏ I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Mar 2024, 12:36 pm by Jamaica

» Required
VIEW THE ATTACHED FILE‏ I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Mar 2024, 10:21 am by Billy3098

» Tricks
VIEW THE ATTACHED FILE‏ I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2024, 6:41 am by Ravandi

» Scammer With Photos Of Shuga shugapokesgh
VIEW THE ATTACHED FILE‏ I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Mar 2024, 8:03 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Pretty Pink Cookie PrettyPinkCookie
VIEW THE ATTACHED FILE‏ I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Mar 2024, 1:27 am by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Lashae Monique
VIEW THE ATTACHED FILE‏ I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2024, 11:32 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Amaraa Shugaa amara_shuga
VIEW THE ATTACHED FILE‏ I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2024, 12:23 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos Of Ekua WhiteDoll @ekua_whitedoll
VIEW THE ATTACHED FILE‏ I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2024, 3:06 am by Jamaica

Top posters
Diane (54017)
VIEW THE ATTACHED FILE‏ I_vote_lcapVIEW THE ATTACHED FILE‏ I_voting_barVIEW THE ATTACHED FILE‏ I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
VIEW THE ATTACHED FILE‏ I_vote_lcapVIEW THE ATTACHED FILE‏ I_voting_barVIEW THE ATTACHED FILE‏ I_vote_rcap 
nutcracker (27298)
Jamaica (14148)
TagListed (1986)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

VIEW THE ATTACHED FILE‏

Go down

VIEW THE ATTACHED FILE‏ Empty VIEW THE ATTACHED FILE‏

Post by TagListed Sun 13 Nov 2011, 3:51 pm

Sent: Monday, November 07, 2011 3:27:16 PM
To:

HARMONY GOLD MINING AWARDS CENTER

Johannesburg Office Park
Cnr Main Reef Road and Ward Avenue
Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Registration No. 1950/038232/06
Incorporated in the Republic of South Africa.

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of Six Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars (US$650,000.00) for the month of November, 2011 Prize promotion which is organized by South African Harmony Gold Mining Development Company South Africa (HGMDCsa). Harmony Gold Mining Development Company South Africa (HGMDCsa) collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online, among the Millions that subscribed to hgm, aol, walla, and GMAIL, Russian Mail and Hotmail and few from other e-mail providers. Six people are selected yearly to benefit from this promotion and you are one of the Selected Winners.

PAYMENT OF PRIZE AND CLAIM

Winners shall be paid in accordance with his/her Settlement Centre. Harmony Gold Mining Development Company South Africa Prize Award must be claimed in not less than 15 days from date of Draw Notification. Any prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited.

Stated below are your Winning Details:

REFERENCE NUMBER: HGMACZA/2010-2519-6.
TICKET NUMBER: HGMSA/W-G6.

while basking in the euphoria of this achievement, we wish to seize this opportunity to acquaint you with guidelines as you must follow in order to complete your claims. On our part, we have a mandate to see you through. We shall work assiduously to realize this mandate as we respect your views, opinions and most importantly protect your privacy.

Please, kindly provide us with the following information and contact the claim agent for processing of your Prize;

1. Full name:
2. Address:
3. Age:
4. Sex:
5. Country:
6. Nationality:
7. Tele/fax Number:
8. E-mail address:
9. Marital STATUS:
10. Occupation:
11. Idenitification (if Any):

CONTACT PERSON:
Mr. Cliff Hilton
Prize Claim Department,
Chief Information Officer & Claims Agent
Tel: +27 84 98 29831
Fax: +27 86 668 7166
Email: claimoffice108@gmail.com

Congratulations from the Staffs & Members of the South African Lotteries Board Commission!!

Yours faithfully,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WARNING! Do not tell people about your Prize Award until your money is successfully handed over to you to avoid disqualification that may arise from double claim. You may also receive similar e-mails from people portraying to be other Organizations or Harmony Gold Mining Inc. This is solely to collect your personal information from you and lay claim over your winning. In event that you receive any e-mail similar to the notification letter that was sent to you, kindly delete it from your mail box and give no further correspondence to such person or body. Harmony Gold Mining shall not be held responsible for any loss of fund arising from the above.
Copyright 1995-2010. The South African Harmony Gold Mining interactive Award Inc.
TagListed
TagListed
Creator

https://taglisted.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down