TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Siphesihle Mdanda hoodbab.y_m
Assistance/Investment.‏ I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:30 pm by Jamaica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
Assistance/Investment.‏ I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Mar 2024, 12:36 pm by Jamaica

» Required
Assistance/Investment.‏ I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Mar 2024, 10:21 am by Billy3098

» Tricks
Assistance/Investment.‏ I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2024, 6:41 am by Ravandi

» Scammer With Photos Of Shuga shugapokesgh
Assistance/Investment.‏ I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Mar 2024, 8:03 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Pretty Pink Cookie PrettyPinkCookie
Assistance/Investment.‏ I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Mar 2024, 1:27 am by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Lashae Monique
Assistance/Investment.‏ I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2024, 11:32 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Amaraa Shugaa amara_shuga
Assistance/Investment.‏ I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2024, 12:23 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos Of Ekua WhiteDoll @ekua_whitedoll
Assistance/Investment.‏ I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2024, 3:06 am by Jamaica

Top posters
Diane (54017)
Assistance/Investment.‏ I_vote_lcapAssistance/Investment.‏ I_voting_barAssistance/Investment.‏ I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
Assistance/Investment.‏ I_vote_lcapAssistance/Investment.‏ I_voting_barAssistance/Investment.‏ I_vote_rcap 
nutcracker (27298)
Jamaica (14148)
TagListed (1986)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

Assistance/Investment.‏

Go down

Assistance/Investment.‏ Empty Assistance/Investment.‏

Post by TagListed Sat 29 Oct 2011, 3:36 pm

Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2011 1:06:16 PM
To:

Pls View The Attach

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Mr.Paul Thabo. The son of late chief Kubal John Thabo of Sierra Leone. I got your contact from the Information Center in South Africa. My sources of your contact gave me the courage and confidence to relay on you. I am writing you in absolute confidence primarily to seek your assistance to transfer our funds of Twenty -Five million united states dollars ($25,000,000.00) now in the custody of a security company here in South Africa to your private account as our late father's business partner.

SOURCE OF THE MONEY:

My late Father, Chief Kubal John Thabo a native of Mende district in the Northern Province of Sierra Leone, was the general Manager of Sierra Leone mining co-operation (S.L.M.C.) Freetown. According to my Father, this money was the income accrued from mining co-operation's over draft and minor sales before the peak of the civil war between the rebels forces of major John Kone and the combined forces of ECOMOG peace keeping operation that almost destroyed my country, following the forceful removal from power of the Civilian Elected President Ahmed Tejan Kabbah by the rebels.

My Father had already made arrangement for his family, my Mother, my Sister and myself to be evacuated to South Africa. My Father deposited the fund for the safe custody until after the war when he will join us. During the war in my country, and following the indiscriminate looting of public and Government properties by the rebel forces, the Sierra Leone mining coop was one of the targets looted and destroyed. My Father including other top Government functionaries were attacked and killed by the rebels because of his relationship with the civilian Government of Ahmed Tejan Kabbah. As a result of my father's death, and with the news of my uncles involvement in air crash, dashed our hope of survival. Our only hope for now is in the funds my late Father deposited. To this effect, I humbly solicit your assistance in the followings ways,
(1) To assist me claim this fund from the security company as co-beneficiary.
(2) To transfer this money in your name to your country.
(3) To make a good arrangement for a joint business investment on our behalf in your country and under your good directives as the caretaker.
(4) To secure a college for my little sister in your country to further her education. And to make arrangement for our travel with you to your country after we have transferred the funds.

Note: All the documents issued upon the deposit of the funds is in my custody. For your assistance I beg to concede 20 % of this money to you for your effort and kind assistance. Honestly this transaction is 100% risk free and most be treated seriously/ confidentially for security reasons.

Please include your telephone and fax numbers for easy communications and to enable me forward all the important documents that back up this transaction if necessary.

Yours truly,
Mr.Paul thabo
TagListed
TagListed
Creator

https://taglisted.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum