Helpful SitesEmail address checker
Focus International Hawaii
Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3)
International Numbering Plans
Looks Too Good To Be True
National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C)
Penipuan berkedok cinta di internet
Want your site here? Contact the site administrator.
Who is online?In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 2 Bots
Most users ever online was 166 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:07 pm
- Whenever you get asked to send money or personal information to somebody you don’t know then it might be a scam or spam. Do not do it! Safe your money for your own personal improvement in life.
- If an email is in your junk folder it means your email provider doesn’t recognize it as a valid sender, this doesn’t mean it is a scam or spam but be aware! Only if you really trust the sender then add it to your safe list to prevent any more messages from that sender to come in your junk folder. Probably the emails to members from this forum will also come in the junk folder, its just a reason to be aware.
- When you get a email saying OPEN THE ATTACHMENT then be aware! I never knew a real company that sent those kind of messages.
- No company uses a email from hotmail, yahoo, gmail, etc.. !
- Bad spelling and i mean real bad spelling means its not a ceo like they say they are.
- CAPS in a email is uncommon for a company, rather they use this or this as a way to get your attention to a line.
- Statistics say that most scammers come from Africa or Asia, be aware if you get a message from there.
- Getting a first message with all possible contact details is kinda fishy so be aware!
- Most scammers don’t have a imagination so the names, pictures and company names they use are stolen, that explanes the scam emails where you have to fill in your details
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum