TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Siphesihle Mdanda hoodbab.y_m
CHECK THE ATTACHMENT I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:30 pm by Jamaica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
CHECK THE ATTACHMENT I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Mar 2024, 12:36 pm by Jamaica

» Required
CHECK THE ATTACHMENT I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Mar 2024, 10:21 am by Billy3098

» Tricks
CHECK THE ATTACHMENT I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2024, 6:41 am by Ravandi

» Scammer With Photos Of Shuga shugapokesgh
CHECK THE ATTACHMENT I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Mar 2024, 8:03 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Pretty Pink Cookie PrettyPinkCookie
CHECK THE ATTACHMENT I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Mar 2024, 1:27 am by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Lashae Monique
CHECK THE ATTACHMENT I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2024, 11:32 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Amaraa Shugaa amara_shuga
CHECK THE ATTACHMENT I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2024, 12:23 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos Of Ekua WhiteDoll @ekua_whitedoll
CHECK THE ATTACHMENT I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2024, 3:06 am by Jamaica

Top posters
Diane (54017)
CHECK THE ATTACHMENT I_vote_lcapCHECK THE ATTACHMENT I_voting_barCHECK THE ATTACHMENT I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
CHECK THE ATTACHMENT I_vote_lcapCHECK THE ATTACHMENT I_voting_barCHECK THE ATTACHMENT I_vote_rcap 
nutcracker (27298)
Jamaica (14148)
TagListed (1986)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

CHECK THE ATTACHMENT

Go down

CHECK THE ATTACHMENT Empty CHECK THE ATTACHMENT

Post by TagListed Wed 14 Sep 2011, 5:59 pm

mrkabkenny@rediffmail.com
kennedykabila@gmail.com

KINDLY OPEN THE ATTACHMENT, CHECK AND GET BACK TO ME. THANKS

Republic of South Africa.
Email: kennedykabila@gmail.com

Att: Friend,

My name is MR KENNEDY KABILA from the Democratic Republic of Congo, now residing in Johannesburg the Republic of South Africa due to the death of my father. I am the son of the second wife of late MR LAURENT KABILA, the former President of  THE DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO (DRC). Whom his bodyguard killed some time ago. If you are conversant with the public issues you must have heard from the news in CNN. Your contact address got to me through your country’s trade journal here in Johannesburg, South Africa. I am highly convinced as to solicit for your support and assistance after studying your personal profile. Thus, after my humble decision to solicit your understanding and co-operation in this transaction, as it will be beneficial to all of us involved.

After the death of my father, my mother called me and narrated to me how she and my father deposited the sum of (US$35,500,000.00 (THIRTY FIVE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) with a private security company here in Johannesburg South Africa. She also showed me all the documents related to this deposited money as proof of deposit, which no other person or the first wife and her son which is now the President of (D.R.C.) know about it. It is only my mother and my late father who knows about the money.

However , my aim of contacting you is to help me and my mother to take this sum of money into your nominated bank account in your country or any part of the world where the money will be saved. Secondly, you will also help us to invest this money profitably in your country. As a result of my present
Situation, being that I have not finished my studies; I won't be able to conclude this transaction alone. Should this meet your utmost consideration, kindly give me your earlier reply to my E-mail: kennedykabila@gmail.com
We agreed to offer you 30% of the total amount for helping us to move this money to a safe destination and the remaining 70% will be for my mother and I.
The confidentiality in this transaction cannot be overemphasized as we trust and believe that you will oblige us the needed security and attention it demands. Kindly treat this transaction with absolute confidentiality.
Also include your private telephone and fax numbers for confidential communication. I will then furnish you with more details.

Be bless as you assist me.

Best Regards

Mr. Kennedy Kabila.
TagListed
TagListed
Creator

https://taglisted.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down