TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Siphesihle Mdanda hoodbab.y_m
THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:30 pm by Jamaica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Mar 2024, 12:36 pm by Jamaica

» Required
THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Mar 2024, 10:21 am by Billy3098

» Tricks
THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2024, 6:41 am by Ravandi

» Scammer With Photos Of Shuga shugapokesgh
THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Mar 2024, 8:03 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Pretty Pink Cookie PrettyPinkCookie
THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Mar 2024, 1:27 am by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Lashae Monique
THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2024, 11:32 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Amaraa Shugaa amara_shuga
THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2024, 12:23 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos Of Ekua WhiteDoll @ekua_whitedoll
THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2024, 3:06 am by Jamaica

Top posters
Diane (54017)
THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY I_vote_lcapTHANKS FOR YOUR REPLY I_voting_barTHANKS FOR YOUR REPLY I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY I_vote_lcapTHANKS FOR YOUR REPLY I_voting_barTHANKS FOR YOUR REPLY I_vote_rcap 
nutcracker (27298)
Jamaica (14148)
TagListed (1986)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 3 Bots

Jamaica

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY

Go down

Attachment THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY

Post by TagListed Tue 23 Aug 2011, 7:04 pm

Linda Seck seck_linda@yahoo.com
THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY
20-04-11 15:35

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY Linda_10
https://www.flickr.com/photos/93801415@N08/14448785549/in/photostream/

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY Linda_11
https://www.flickr.com/photos/93801415@N08/14633265774/in/photostream/

Hello My Dearest.

How are you toady? Hopefully this mail will interest you to do business with me!! I belief you will like to know little about my motives. I respect business friendship a lot and I try to give the best of me when I find sincerity in the person especially when we have good understanding with each other just as I am putting confidence on you to be a trusted partner whom I can make boost of anytime. Knowing more about you will give me the assurance to expose my
private life to you raider than keeping it as a secret. Please bear with me that I will really like to invest and do business with you and not because of the letter
below that you will find.

This is more about me. I am Miss Linda Seck, 25 years old girl from Ivory Coast in West Africa. the only daughter of Late Dr Nelson Seck. the personal advicer of the formal head of state (Late Dr. Robert GUI) before the rebels attacked our
House one early morning and killed him with my mother in my country and responsible for the diamond mines, my father was captured and died in government custody in 2010 by the government of Ahmad Tejan Kabbah, he accuse my father of war crimes he do.

I am constrained to contact you because of my inheritance in a Bank. The bank where the deposit was made contacted me while I was still in our country to come for a claim as the fund has over due for withdrawer according to agreement my late father had with the bank. As the next of Kin, I am seeking for your cooperation to assist me transfer the fund to your country as I want to settle down and do business with a reasonable business person to invest in lucrative ventures under your supervision.

Dur to unexpected death of my beloved Father. I wanted to escape to a foreign country, but there was no Embassy of my preferable country at my location so I moved to Dakar-Senegal, my present stay where there a lot of High Commission that could issue me Visa.

The sum to be transferred is ($5.7 Million Dollars), in the bank with my names as the next of kin. I am seeking for your cooperation to work with me. On confirmation of your acceptance and readiness to assist me for the transfer of the money to your account including investing of the fund. Then I will give you more outline on how to start the transfer process with the bank. My intention is to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital.

I will like to keep records of the followings for reassurance purpose.

Your Phone number.....................................
Your full names.......................................
Your age...............................................
Your Occupation........................................
Home Address...........................................

In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

You can reach me on phone through the office number of the camp director, his name is Revrend Charles Benard and the phone number is ( 00221-764-769-693 ), if you will like to speak to me on phone.

When you call tell him you want to talk to Linda Seck he will then send his receptionist to call me, i am staying at the female hostel block 104A. i will appreciate if you can also help me to secure my traveling documents, maybe when i join you we can transfer the fund.

Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please i begg you not to disclose it till i come over to join you once the fund has been transferred.

Yours Sincerely
Linda.

my picccc.JPG

MY PIC-.JPG

At Wed, 20 Apr 2011 06:35:39 -0700 (PDT), the email sender seck_linda@yahoo.com sent you an email from the IP address 41.83.4.189 located in Senegal.
Email Sender:seck_linda@yahoo.com
IP address:41.83.4.189
IP address country:THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY Sn Senegal
IP address state:n/a
IP address city:n/a
IP address latitude:14.0000
IP address longitude:-14.0000
ISP of this IP:SONATEL
Organization:SONATEL

Last edited by TagListed on Sat 12 Jul 2014, 8:26 pm; edited 8 times in total
TagListed
TagListed