TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Required
STANDING ON THE TRUTH I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Apr 2024, 9:14 pm by Guest

» Scammer With Photos of Tyson Sariyu Dornukie _adjoatee
STANDING ON THE TRUTH I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Apr 2024, 6:23 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Toluwani George
STANDING ON THE TRUTH I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Apr 2024, 3:49 pm by Jamaica

» Re: its me
STANDING ON THE TRUTH I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Apr 2024, 8:05 am by TagListed

» Dans l’attente de vous lire.
STANDING ON THE TRUTH I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Apr 2024, 7:58 am by TagListed

» Scammer With Photos of Oti Achiaa Bridget
STANDING ON THE TRUTH I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Apr 2024, 8:31 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Jessica Weddle aka cloudyxkinks / Crybabystormz
STANDING ON THE TRUTH I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Apr 2024, 2:17 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Omi onlyjustomi
STANDING ON THE TRUTH I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Apr 2024, 1:58 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Leayah Ali aka Thee_langi_goddess
STANDING ON THE TRUTH I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Apr 2024, 4:51 pm by Jamaica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
STANDING ON THE TRUTH I_vote_lcapSTANDING ON THE TRUTH I_voting_barSTANDING ON THE TRUTH I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
STANDING ON THE TRUTH I_vote_lcapSTANDING ON THE TRUTH I_voting_barSTANDING ON THE TRUTH I_vote_rcap 
nutcracker (27298)
Jamaica (14233)
TagListed (1992)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests :: 3 Bots

TagListed

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

STANDING ON THE TRUTH

2 posters

Go down

STANDING ON THE TRUTH Empty STANDING ON THE TRUTH

Post by Diane Fri 12 Mar 2010, 3:18 am

This is what I have learned in these days passing with the on going war between Shelly, and scam fighters. That people make mistakes all the time, and no one of us is perfect. I have learned many things during this time. Through my hurt and hardships I thought I had found another fake profile of Shelly's, it was not. I made a huge mistake in posting another scam fighter to this forum as a impostor and possibly Shelly. Even though when JGreyBird assured me it was not , I still posted it here.

You see when you really believe something and do not believe others that is where the problem is. Totally not listening to the right direction to follow. I am asking those whom I have hurt in anyway shape of form to forgive me. I am not going to name names because I do not think its necessary. There has been enough pain and hard feelings going round.

I would like to make a request to all scam fighters to be at peace. Leave Shelly alone, and ask her to forgive us. I hope you can forgive her, that's what its about when we say the Lords prayer. This war must cease. We have to make war on scammers not our friends.

I have made many wonderful friends her on tagged. I am standing up for all of you in this forum and if I am hated when this is done then so be it.

There is constant war, jealousy, gossip, lies, hard feelings about each other. I consider myself no better than any of you. I am trying to reclaim my dignity as a scam fighter, and my promise not kill others with my words of hate. Out of my hurt, there came bad feelings and wanting to hurt the person that hurt me and my friends. That was so wrong of me to do. There is no getting even in this world, because it does not make you a better person, it only lowers you to be undignified and hated by others.

This is important to say here and now. That if there is a grudge, or your carrying a chip on your shoulder get rid of it now! The longer you carry it, the heaver it gets, and makes it difficult for you to decide the difference between right and wrong.

I have apologies to Rick of this forum, Jeff of Pig Busters, Cheryl of Pig Busters, all of my friends on my profile page, and Shelly. I reach out my hand in peace and in forgiveness and ask you please all just stop this nonsense . We have to live together, accept one another, and just try to understand where they are coming from, and where they are going to.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for every kindness you have bestowed on me. I am human I make mistakes and I apologize to all of you. Take care and God Bless you and yours always. I hopefully will remain your friend, that is up to you.

Sincerely,
Diane scam terminator.

Diane

Back to top Go down

STANDING ON THE TRUTH Empty Re: STANDING ON THE TRUTH

Post by TagListed Sun 14 Mar 2010, 1:27 am

As a grownup smart individual scratch i know the truth when i see it. I know that your not a scammer.

Its kinda childish to mark people as scammer whenever you don't like that person. Only makes you an idiot and unbelievable in your future acts.
TagListed
TagListed
Creator

https://taglisted.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down