TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Siphesihle Mdanda hoodbab.y_m
LADIES PLEASE ALL READ THIS PAGE FOR YOU SAFETY AND ADVICE........... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:30 pm by Jamaica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
LADIES PLEASE ALL READ THIS PAGE FOR YOU SAFETY AND ADVICE........... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Mar 2024, 12:36 pm by Jamaica

» Required
LADIES PLEASE ALL READ THIS PAGE FOR YOU SAFETY AND ADVICE........... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Mar 2024, 10:21 am by Billy3098

» Tricks
LADIES PLEASE ALL READ THIS PAGE FOR YOU SAFETY AND ADVICE........... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2024, 6:41 am by Ravandi

» Scammer With Photos Of Shuga shugapokesgh
LADIES PLEASE ALL READ THIS PAGE FOR YOU SAFETY AND ADVICE........... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Mar 2024, 8:03 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Pretty Pink Cookie PrettyPinkCookie
LADIES PLEASE ALL READ THIS PAGE FOR YOU SAFETY AND ADVICE........... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Mar 2024, 1:27 am by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Lashae Monique
LADIES PLEASE ALL READ THIS PAGE FOR YOU SAFETY AND ADVICE........... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2024, 11:32 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Amaraa Shugaa amara_shuga
LADIES PLEASE ALL READ THIS PAGE FOR YOU SAFETY AND ADVICE........... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2024, 12:23 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos Of Ekua WhiteDoll @ekua_whitedoll
LADIES PLEASE ALL READ THIS PAGE FOR YOU SAFETY AND ADVICE........... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2024, 3:06 am by Jamaica

Top posters
Diane (54017)
LADIES PLEASE ALL READ THIS PAGE FOR YOU SAFETY AND ADVICE........... - Page 3 I_vote_lcapLADIES PLEASE ALL READ THIS PAGE FOR YOU SAFETY AND ADVICE........... - Page 3 I_voting_barLADIES PLEASE ALL READ THIS PAGE FOR YOU SAFETY AND ADVICE........... - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
LADIES PLEASE ALL READ THIS PAGE FOR YOU SAFETY AND ADVICE........... - Page 3 I_vote_lcapLADIES PLEASE ALL READ THIS PAGE FOR YOU SAFETY AND ADVICE........... - Page 3 I_voting_barLADIES PLEASE ALL READ THIS PAGE FOR YOU SAFETY AND ADVICE........... - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
nutcracker (27298)
Jamaica (14148)
TagListed (1986)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

LADIES PLEASE ALL READ THIS PAGE FOR YOU SAFETY AND ADVICE...........

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

LADIES PLEASE ALL READ THIS PAGE FOR YOU SAFETY AND ADVICE........... - Page 3 Empty Re: LADIES PLEASE ALL READ THIS PAGE FOR YOU SAFETY AND ADVICE...........

Post by CRUNCH Sat 27 Sep 2014, 4:42 am

Outside The Wire
Officer: My identity was stolen to seduce and scam

February 15th, 2011 | Outside the wire | Posted by Joe Gould

photo illustration: Bryan Smith/Army Times

LADIES PLEASE ALL READ THIS PAGE FOR YOU SAFETY AND ADVICE........... - Page 3 674212_300
Maj. Chris Haggard, a fire support officer at Fort Sill, Okla., picked up his office phone to an earful of cussing and yelling from a woman who said he had seduced her online and scammed her.

But Haggard had never heard of  the woman. His photos and personal information have been stolen and used over and over again by con men in Africa to suck in lonely-hearted women on dating sites and swindle them out of their money.

“She was very upset and she accused me of scamming her, and I finally got her calmed down and told her it wasn’t me, and it’s been going on for at least a year and a half, and she wasn’t the first one,” he said.

This week’s Army Times discusses these scams with a few broken-hearted victims and what the Army’s doing about it. Thanks to blogger Master Sgt. C.J. Grisham of  “A Soldier’s Perspective” for the introduction to Haggard, but we were unable secure him for the article *cough-public affairs-too-slow-cough*. We finally got to chat with him.

Haggard took to his Facebook page Monday to fight back, posting information about how the scam works and what victims duped by their ignorance of the Army need to know.

“The scammers use a family emergency as a vehicle to garner sympathy or their location is so bad–and I’m sure there are places in Afghanistan like that–that they don’t have access to money, and the civilians don’t know the Army has systems in place to take care of situations like this,” he said.

Since Fort Drum, N.Y., Criminal Investigations Command contacted Haggard in 2009 about the misuse of his image, he’s seen a number of photos of himself online, mostly from his OIF tour in 2007 and all lifted from his wife’s Facebook and MySpace pages:

Haggard at a restaurant in ACU’s and a cowboy hat,  posing with an Iraqi counterpart in East Baghdad, flying in a Blackhawk with his 10th Mountain patch visible. (That’s how  CID found him to tell him his photos were being misused.)

“CID told me they weren’t able to do anything about it, and that the FBI weren’t able to do anything about it either because they (the scammers) were in Africa,” he said.

Haggard now has credit monitoring, and he’s “sanitized” his Facebook profile of some personal details, but it sounds like a big headache.

He, his wife, brother and even one of his nieces have gotten phone calls from women claiming to have been in romantic online relationships with Haggard or, if they’ve already figured it out, someone posing as him.

“Personally, I haven’t had any repercussions but it does have the possibility of harming my reputation and I did get that one aggravated phone call that I want to avoid in the future,” he said.

“Someone’s using my name and my image in a criminal enterprise and that has the possibility of impacting my personal life and my career.”

http://blogs.militarytimes.com/outside-the-wire/2011/02/15/officer-my-identity-was-stolen-to-seduce-and-scam/
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

LADIES PLEASE ALL READ THIS PAGE FOR YOU SAFETY AND ADVICE........... - Page 3 Empty Re: LADIES PLEASE ALL READ THIS PAGE FOR YOU SAFETY AND ADVICE...........

Post by CRUNCH Thu 02 Oct 2014, 12:07 am

General Petraeus the victim of internet scam as his name is used to defraud Taiwanese woman out of $30,000 after alleged marriage proposal

LADIES PLEASE ALL READ THIS PAGE FOR YOU SAFETY AND ADVICE........... - Page 3 Article-0-0DBC4F3D00000578-509_468x326
Other Skype users report they have been contacted by someone claiming to be the newly-appointed CIA boss
Taiwanese engineer refuses to believe proposal a scam

By Rachel Quigley
Updated: 23:35 AEST, 15 September 2011

When the newly-appointed chief of the CIA offers to marry you in exchange to help him cash a few pay cheques he earned from the recent campaign that toppled the Gaddafi regime, who wouldn't jump at the chance?

One Taiwanese engineer grasped the opportunity with both hands and as well as wiring her 'fiancé' $30,000, she also managed to get herself arrested.

Liu Hsu-jen claims she was contacted by a man claiming to be the newly sworn-in Director of the Central Intelligence Agency David Petraeus on the Internet four months ago.
Marriage?: General David Patraeus, who was sworn in as CIA chief on September 6, is said to have been impersonated in a Skype scam

Marriage?: General David Patraeus, who was sworn in as CIA chief on September 6, is said to have been impersonated in a Skype scam

The married general asked for the engineer's hand, vowing to marry her, 'even if it will start World War III'.

He then promised that he would fly to Taipei to fetch his new bride on a U.S. military plane and bring her back to the U.S. All she had to do was wire him the $30,000 to help for fuel expenses.

More...

The misspent youth of a terror mastermind: How KSM was first busted in 1984 - for SPEEDING - in North Carolina

He then sent her a wedding ring and 37 Citibank travellers' cheques worth 500 euros each, which he said he received from 'the recent campaign that toppled the Col Gaddafi of Libya' - even though the U.S. was not largely involved in the military campaigns in Libya.

And also the small matter that General Petraeus is married.
Scam: Thumbs up for marriage
LADIES PLEASE ALL READ THIS PAGE FOR YOU SAFETY AND ADVICE........... - Page 3 Article-2037758-0DBB483300000578-871_233x423
Scam: Thumbs up for marriage

When Miss Hsu-jen went to cash the cheques it emerged they were forgeries and she was promptly arrested.

She explained to authorities that they had come from her fiancé David Howell Petraeus and that though she had her doubts at the beginning of their 'relationship' she was assured of his validity after an online video conference with him.

According to The China Post, footage of the web conferences showed a man with a striking resemblance to Petraeus.

Miss Hsu-jen - who at this time already resigned from her post as a managing engineer at Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company - said she then googled her fiancé and was confident that he was who he said he was and so wired the money.

Gawker reported that there was a Skype scam doing the rounds where people had been contacted by a man pretending to be General Petraeus and asking them to send money or help him collect a parcel.

But despite the authorities and media telling the engineer that she was part of a scam, she refused to believe it and still insists that the love between her and the CIA boss is real.

'How could a scamming group have so much resources at its disposal?” she asked, adding that the man who claimed to be Petraeus was deliberately misleading the media into believing he was a scammer to keep cross-strait issues calm and 'protect their love', according to the Taipei Times.

She also said that if CNN interviewed her, it would force her fiancé to 'come to Taiwan sooner'.

Police in Hsinchu sent several officers to visit Miss Hsu-jen to try to persuade her that she was the victim of an international scam and that the man’s professed 'love' was in fact a way of conning her out of her savings.

However she refused to believe it and is currently trying to raise money on Facebook so that her 'true love' can come to Tapei to get her as promised.

She is currently out on bail.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2037758/Taiwanese-woman-insists-General-David-Petraeus-promised-Skype-marry-exchange-wiring-30-000.html#ixzz3EwNqpLhG
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Thu 02 Oct 2014, 5:07 am

CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Thu 02 Oct 2014, 5:08 am

CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Thu 02 Oct 2014, 5:08 am

CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Thu 02 Oct 2014, 5:09 am

CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Thu 02 Oct 2014, 5:10 am

ANOTHER GENERAL'S PICTURE DOWNLOADED FROM THE INTERNET USED BY SCAMMER'S

Copy

UNITED NATIONS SCAM !!!

GOOGLE THE UNITED NATIONS, OR HERE IS THE DIRECT LINK.....ASK THEM YOURSELVE'S IF IN DOUBT......REPORT THIS SCAM TO THEM AND TAGGED.

http://www.un.org/

http://www.un.org/en/aboutun/fraudalert/

Beware of scams implying association with the United Nations

The United Nations has been made aware of various correspondences, being circulated via e-mail, from Internet web sites, and via regular mail or facsimile, falsely stating that they are issued by, or in association with the United Nations and/or its officials. These scams, which may seek to obtain money and/or in many cases personal details from the recipients of such correspondence, are fraudulent.

LADIES PLEASE ALL READ THIS PAGE FOR YOU SAFETY AND ADVICE........... - Page 3 RxNuN28DFEaUb3oR6QTlhY9PehezLxOVNV9oujBj--Y=
Alerts Archive
Alerts Archive

The United Nations wishes to warn the public at large about these fraudulent activities being perpetrated purportedly in the name of the Organisation, and/or its officials, and would appreciate your bringing suspect communications to its attention.
GO TO CHERRYDESIRES.COM
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Thu 02 Oct 2014, 5:10 am

LADIES PLEASE ALL READ THIS PAGE FOR YOU SAFETY AND ADVICE........... - Page 3 HAijx3qVB7lXM_L5Su9cxvRn-Oky303lfUPUrdyDlkZWywntE5GeEQ==
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Thu 02 Oct 2014, 5:11 am

LADIES PLEASE ALL READ THIS PAGE FOR YOU SAFETY AND ADVICE........... - Page 3 55RWOMa60ldxal_g6UjAaWgy2illJhODkjPhqwiNV70=
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Thu 02 Oct 2014, 5:11 am

United States citizens should be alert to attempts at fraud by persons claiming to live in Ghana who profess friendship or romantic interest over the Internet. Correspondents who quickly move to discussion of intimate matters could well be the inventions of scammers. If they are after your money, eventually they will ask for it.

Before you send any money to Ghana, please take the time to be very well informed. Start by considering the fact that scams are common enough to warrant this warning. Next, look over this partial list of indicators. If any of them sound familiar, you are likely the victim of an internet scam.

You met a friend/fiancé online
You've never met face to face
Your correspondent professed love at warp speed
Your friend/fiancé is plagued with medical problems requiring loans from you
You are promised repayment upon the inheritance of alluvial gold or gems
You've sent large sums for visas or plane tickets but the person cannot seem to make it out of Ghana
When your friend does try to leave the country, h/she is detained by immigration officials demanding payment or bribes
Your correspondent consistently uses lower case "i's" and/or grammar not in-keeping with their supposed life station or education level

Cases bearing these and other hallmarks have all proven to be scams intended to separate sympathetic people from their money.We advise Americans not to send money to people they have never actually met. In the event you do lose money,be warned that your chancesof getting it back arealmost nil. This type of crime is not a priority for local police, even if they had the resources to tackle it. The Embassy can offer a sympathetic ear but, often, little else. Victims can report the scam on www.ic3.gov and might also consider alerting the dating website on which the scammer was encountered.

Some facts and resources:

It is very difficult to recover money sent to these scammers as they work from internet cafes and are entirely portable and elusive.
Many Americans have reported losing thousands of dollars through such scams.

The anonymity of the Internet means that the U.S. citizen cannot be sure of the real name, age, marital status, nationality, or even gender of the correspondent. In the majority of cases reported to the embassy, the correspondent turned out to be a fictitious persona created only to lure the U.S. citizen into sending money.

U.S. citizens may refer to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services or the Bureau of Consular Affairs for authoritative information about the immigration process and the true costs involved.

If the correspondent provides an image of a purported U.S. visa as proof of intention to travel, the U.S. citizen may contact the United States Embassy in Accra at accrafpm@state.gov to ascertain the validity of the visa.

In the aftermath of a scam, some people have found support and camaraderie at a Yahoo Group started by and for scam victims. Participants have reported that the group helps underscore the breadth of the problem and allows people to see they are not alone - please note this group is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by the U.S. government.
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Thu 02 Oct 2014, 5:12 am

CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Thu 02 Oct 2014, 5:13 am

LADIES PLEASE ALL READ THIS PAGE FOR YOU SAFETY AND ADVICE........... - Page 3 14ozH-13h
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Thu 02 Oct 2014, 5:13 am

LADIES PLEASE ALL READ THIS PAGE FOR YOU SAFETY AND ADVICE........... - Page 3 14ozH-13i
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Thu 02 Oct 2014, 5:14 am

LADIES PLEASE ALL READ THIS PAGE FOR YOU SAFETY AND ADVICE........... - Page 3 IfRNoTk7iUFctkXLpQG1E1wrRW9y1BCkVJvRRgT2Eup355NkjfCTEA==
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Thu 02 Oct 2014, 5:14 am

LADIES PLEASE ALL READ THIS PAGE FOR YOU SAFETY AND ADVICE........... - Page 3 Atw8-2a
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Thu 02 Oct 2014, 5:15 am

CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Thu 02 Oct 2014, 5:16 am

LADIES PLEASE ALL READ THIS PAGE FOR YOU SAFETY AND ADVICE........... - Page 3 XGZXWINyqEVgoPmjxjqvLwKjv00bsPtfana9fp-Iin3E4kdRNyZseg==
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Thu 02 Oct 2014, 5:17 am

LADIES PLEASE ALL READ THIS PAGE FOR YOU SAFETY AND ADVICE........... - Page 3 0O53R9Z4TRS48KplX6gBbPcXm1M-LB0AdAwKyGdZFvGnxrIEhg7X5w==

GENERAL PETER J SCHOOMAKER

PICTURE STOLEN OFF THE INTERNET AND USED IN SCAMS. DO NOT CONTACT THIS SCAMMER, GIVE NO PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANYONE
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Thu 02 Oct 2014, 5:18 am

LADIES PLEASE ALL READ THIS PAGE FOR YOU SAFETY AND ADVICE........... - Page 3 M8oEdCEf40gQRQRnr0CuSurj9hqdpMf1PzkfBESEO8jdfJRsmRTRJw==
ANOTHER SCAMMER WHO STOLE A PICTURE OF A GENERAL JOHN BATISTE OFF THE INTERNET. DO NOT CONTACT HIM, GIVE NO PERSONAL INFO, NO MSN/YAHOO MESSENGER ADDRESS, NO EMAIL ADDRESS.

WARNING THIS IS SCAM !
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Thu 02 Oct 2014, 5:18 am

LADIES PLEASE ALL READ THIS PAGE FOR YOU SAFETY AND ADVICE........... - Page 3 A46jDougXFgo4G_vHbVb7mPy9qThhvJ9IFn-ZGPxJvpfloIJSa5jTQ==
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Thu 02 Oct 2014, 5:19 am

LADIES PLEASE ALL READ THIS PAGE FOR YOU SAFETY AND ADVICE........... - Page 3 Atw8-2a
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Thu 02 Oct 2014, 5:19 am

CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Thu 02 Oct 2014, 5:20 am

Nigerian scammers profiles has several faults that we may not notice but they are there;

Bio: they are all god fearing, honest and in a lot of words they will explain why they are looking for a woman and how they are going to make her happy. Shortly they relate to Tagged and Facebook as another dating site.

They lost their wives (widowers) in many cases it’s a tragic event, and they have a kid or two to take care of (Note that the amount of kids may depend on the picture they succeeded to steal)

They are honest – this word will always be in the first sentence and will be repeated several times.

Hobbies: scammers believe that women are attracted to family related activity so camping will be there swimming and of course to be shown intellectual they love reading. actually reading their hobbies they seems quite boring people.

Many of the scammers don’t really understand the difference between the UK and the USA and they claim to grow in the UK but live in the USA they have no idea how rare it is.

Many of them will place Oxford as their university sometimes as high school even. They simply know one name so they use it.

General: Long bio is suspicious unless they are selling something online; most people won’t bother that much with the Bio.

Friends: small friends list mainly women with 1-2-3 networkers (that accept anyone) but almost always another faked profile or African which is in many cases the actual scammer.

The wall: many times contain sentences such as “i am waiting for my love”, ” love is the more important…” and things like that. It may also expose their current victim, the one they declare their love to or call her my wife. Look carefully and check who is the current cooperating woman she is probably the one to be scammed next.
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Thu 02 Oct 2014, 5:20 am

HERES AN EYE OPENER FOR YOU ALL!

Last edited by CRUNCH on Sat 04 Oct 2014, 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Thu 02 Oct 2014, 5:41 am

CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Sat 04 Oct 2014, 11:13 am

WATCH THIS VIDEO......COULD HELP SAVE YOU A LOT OF HEARTACHE
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Sat 04 Oct 2014, 12:38 pm

FAKE BILL SCAMS.........WATCH AND LEARN,,,,
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Sat 04 Oct 2014, 12:45 pm

AND ANOTHER ONE........TAKE THE TIME TO WATCH ALL THE VIDEOS GIRLS AND GUYS........BECAUSE GUYS..MANY WOMEN ARE OUT THERE DOING THIS TOO.......AS WELL AS MEN USING WOMENS PICS!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PRETENDING TO BE THE WOMAN!
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Sat 04 Oct 2014, 12:51 pm

Australian High Commission
Nigeria

Telephone: +234 (0) 9 461 2780 Office Mobile: +234 (0) 803 307 3519 Address: 5th Floor, Oakland Centre, 48 Aguiyi Ironsi St, Maitama, Abuja

How to register a marriage in Nigeria

Following is a guideline on how to register a marriage in the Federal Republic of Nigeria under Nigerian law. Please note that Nigerian authorities do not usually require an Australian citizen to provide a Certificate of No Impediment to Marriage (CNI) when registering a marriage.

.Marriage is registered at a local public registry, which requires a Letter of Marriage Intention and payment of a fee of Naira 2,000.
.A person under 18 years of age, who wishes to register a marriage, is required to present a letter of consent from his or her parents.
.The registry will display the Letter of Marriage Intention for 21 days on a public notice board.
. Provided that no objection to the intended marriage is made during the 21 day period, a couple may then register their marriage.
.Birth certificates or official documents showing the ages of the couple are required together with the results of HIV and genotype tests.
. A divorcee must produce a divorce certificate, while a widow or a widower is required to present the death certificate of the late spouse.
.A marriage registrar may witness the exchange of oaths by the couple.

SO DONT BE CONNED!!!!!!!!
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Sat 04 Oct 2014, 12:55 pm

Visa Scams and Warnings

The Australian Government is aware that clients in Africa have been targeted by e-mails fraudulently offering visa services in relation to offers of employment in Australia. In some cases, the scam emails purport to be sent on behalf of the Australian Government, for example from the Australia High Commission or the Department of Immigration and Border Protection.

Clients should only communicate with the Australian High Commission, the Department of Immigration and Border Protection, or VFS Nigeria directly using the contact details provided on this website. We advise clients to carefully verify the authenticity of all offers of visa services and employment before providing any personal information or making any payments.

Should you believe that you are the victim of a scam, you should report it to your local police and you may also wish to report it via the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission's Scamwatch website.

Cruise Ship Employment Scams

The Australian Government is aware that clients in Africa have been targeted by unsolicited e-mails fraudulently offering employment from Australian cruise ship companies. Victims of this scam are defrauded of fees supposedly for visas or fictitious ‘foreign worker certificates’. It appears that the fraudulent e-mails originate from other countries, not Australia. The Australian High Commission is unable to verify employment offers from Australian companies. Job-seekers are. however, strongly advised to verify all job offers using publicly available contact details for the relevant companies. Information on applying for Australian visas is available on the Department of Immigration and Border Protection website.
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3