TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Pretty Pink Cookie PrettyPinkCookie
711 M  I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:10 am by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Tiana Chinaza Ogbodo
711 M  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:42 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Jessica Weddle aka cloudyxkinks / Crybabystormz
711 M  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:22 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Siphesihle Mdanda hoodbab.y_m
711 M  I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Mar 2024, 4:30 pm by Jamaica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
711 M  I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Mar 2024, 12:36 pm by Jamaica

» Required
711 M  I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Mar 2024, 10:21 am by Billy3098

» Tricks
711 M  I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2024, 6:41 am by Ravandi

» Scammer With Photos Of Shuga shugapokesgh
711 M  I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Mar 2024, 8:03 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Lashae Monique
711 M  I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2024, 11:32 pm by Jamaica

Top posters
Diane (54017)
711 M  I_vote_lcap711 M  I_voting_bar711 M  I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
nutcracker (27298)
Jamaica (14151)
TagListed (1986)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

711 M

Go down

Female 711 M

Post by CRUNCH Tue 23 Jul 2013, 2:19 pm

711 M http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5986176301&s=1

711 M  K5-PBLrao0ehG2SzvlmQhvKrzpCrNlVTYpX-aZMpRvk=

711 M

Last Active: 22 hours ago

Profile Views: 16 times

Profile Skin: Default

flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower STOLEN PICS FAKE PROFILE....
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/entertainment/2013/01/girls-what-you-do-what-youve-got/61208/
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Female Re: 711 M

Post by CRUNCH Tue 23 Jul 2013, 2:21 pm

711 M  Large[img]      Politics    
Jen Doll 5,173 Views Jan 21, 2013

As I remember season one of Girls, I (along with some others) started the show out with a feeling of pretty strong dislike. Mostly, it just made me uncomfortable. There were funny one-liners, yes, and the writing was better than a lot of other stuff on TV — it's HBO, after all — but was this a show and were these characters with whom I really wanted to share even brief amounts of my too-short Sunday? It turned out, though, that it got better. By mid-season (the party at which Shoshanna accidentally smokes crack in Bushwick, especially), I was hooked. And even the finale, which some people hated, I thought was kind of great. I did want to know what happened to these flawed, often unlikable characters. I cared!
THISIS WHERE THIS PICS COME FROM .........
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Tue 23 Jul 2013, 2:50 pm

How The Scam Works

Scams are a BIG business in the literal sense. These are run just like any organization; there is a hierarchy, an organizational structure, the peons, the managers, the big bosses, the pimp daddy's. They shut down the internet cafes to normal business so the scammers can do "their jobs". Home computers are a rare commodity, most cannot afford them and they cannot afford the monthly connection. This is a HUGE business for them, there are well-to-do, respected business men/ women who have quit their "normal" daily jobs in order to get in on the scamming, and it’s easy money.

The scammers work in shifts. They have a script that they follow, just like telemarketers. That is why they all sound the same; that is why the words are so similar. They are taught what to say and when to say it. They normally work in groups of six people, and they take shifts. This is why they are always on the computer and at times it seems you are talking to different people. There maybe times that they have forgotten what you talked about before, they call you a different name, and they take time to respond to you because they are talking to other people. When they are gone from the computers for any amount of time they are either looking up the information in order to answer you or they are consulting with a more experienced member of their "team".

The scammers send sweet words, the poems, and the love letters...all swiped off the internet. The people behind these scams are men, women, and teenagers of ALL ages. The male victims, who think they're talking to a real beauty, may in fact be talking to a man or a 13 year old child.

The pictures are stolen off various modeling sites, there are some sites listed in the "Modeling Website's" section. Recently scammers have been using “regular looking pictures” stolen pictures from prior victims and social net work sites.

Nigeria is cash based society, all services, all hotel rooms, all hospital services must be paid for in advance. If a "true" Nigerian has a problem they call a family meeting, they have family meetings for everything, they do not get on the internet and pick a stranger off a dating site and fall in love within a few days and immediately ask for money.

Scammers may claim they're being held hostage in the hospital, call the hospital directly and ask about the "patient". If they are asking for money to be released from the hospital, they aren't really in the hospital. Nigeria is cash based society all hospital services must be paid for in advance.

When they claim they are an American overseas they should go to the American Embassy for help, the Embassy will help send them home.

New Twist on the Scam

When the scammer is caught by their victim and admits their crime, the next thing they do is swear they actually fell in love with the victim. Some people walk away, but others do believe what they are being told. After all, the victim has such strong feelings for their scammer, how in the world can he not have feelings for them. So the victims who believe and stay are sucked into a whole different scam which turns out to be a whole lot more dangerous. The scammer then works to get their victims love and trust. The requests start coming for a visit to come and see them.

When the first visit comes it is grooming time. They use this first visit to solidify the relationship, so the victim thinks this is real. After that they suck them into the scam and actually use them to scam other people. We were informed by the FBI there was a lady they are dealing with now who has visited their scammer four times. The first visit was a dream come true, after that she started getting sucked in to help her "love". When she came back from the fourth visit she was petrified with all that was going on and went to the FBI. She is in this so deep now it is hard to get out. She is facing felony charges for what she is involved in. Turning in evidence can get her a lighter sentence. However, she is now under protection as she is so deep in this that her life and the lives of her loved ones are in danger. As long as victim cooperated they were safe, once they stopped cooperating then they would be in grave danger.
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Tue 23 Jul 2013, 2:50 pm

711 M  XGZXWINyqEVgoPmjxjqvLwKjv00bsPtfana9fp-Iin3E4kdRNyZseg==
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Wed 24 Jul 2013, 9:41 am

711 M  CUHSgsUiyfJPExXRfUOW0OMYkDCA0HmDH4aI9bhj_MMFdr29shuZiQ==