TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Nyla Green
ALLEN J  I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:57 pm by Jamaica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
ALLEN J  I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:43 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Julybubbles
ALLEN J  I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:54 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Pretty Pink Cookie PrettyPinkCookie
ALLEN J  I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:06 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Abena Cilla
ALLEN J  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:59 am by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos Of ADRIAN X YOUNG GODDESS @truemahogany
ALLEN J  I_icon_minitimeToday at 10:26 am by Jamaica

» New IP addresses
ALLEN J  I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:57 am by TagListed

» Required
ALLEN J  I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Apr 2024, 9:14 pm by Guest

» Scammer With Photos of Tyson Sariyu Dornukie _adjoatee
ALLEN J  I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Apr 2024, 6:23 pm by Jamaica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
ALLEN J  I_vote_lcapALLEN J  I_voting_barALLEN J  I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
nutcracker (27298)
Jamaica (14240)
TagListed (1993)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 3 Bots

Jamaica

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

ALLEN J

Go down

ALLEN J  Empty ALLEN J

Post by CRUNCH Mon 08 Apr 2013, 5:43 am

ALLEN J http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5973630019
ALLEN J  RrSok6PScH1OeC8GxTYDfd-tjFKhytjSIEvvZVjhKMs=
Allen J

Last Active: 3 days ago

Profile Views: 1371 times

Profile Skin: Default

Tagline: A Good Looking Woman

Relationship Status: Single

Interested In: Serious Relationship

Ethnicity: Caucasian/White

Religion: Christian

Orientation: Straight
OH YEAH SEE THIS MUSH?>>>>>>>DONT GO THERE GIRLS.,HES IN RUSSIAN BRIDES TOO....SCAMMING THERE AS WELL........WELL GIRLS WHAT CAN I SAY>,,,,,,BE BLOODY CAREFUL THESE SCUM SUCKING SWINES ARE RAMPANT THRU TH EDUCATING SITES AND REALLY YOU HAVE T O BE SO CAREFUL....I CAN SIT HERE AND TYPE TILL IM BLACK N BLUE IN THE FACE BUT ITS UP TO YOU ALL TO GET SCAMMER SMART.....START EDUCATING YOURSELVES, START REALLY LOOKING AT WHAT THESE SCAMMERS GET UP TO.,HERES SOME CLUES FOR A START THEN GET INTO GOOGLE, WATCH THE SCAMMER VIDEOS..........ITS A REAL EYE OPENENER FOR YOU ...BU T AT THE SAME TIME.............WHNE YOU FIND ONE...DO NOT CONFRONT HIM.LEAVE HIM WITH OUT WORDS.BLOCK ALL AVENUES OF CONTACT HE HAD WITH YOU...START GETTING SMART ON HOW THEY WORK......................ITS FOR YOUR BENEFIT, COS BELIEVE ME GIRLS.THEY'RE BASTARDS AND THEYRE NETTING BILLIONS OF DOLLARS EVERY YEAR OUT OF UNSUSPECTING VICTIMS..........IM TRYING TO KEEP YOU FROM BECOMMING VICTIMS............SO BE CAREFUL.................CRUNCH
http://bride.ru/ph/htcgi/men/274/274194P2.html
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

ALLEN J  Empty Re: ALLEN J

Post by CRUNCH Mon 08 Apr 2013, 5:46 am

MILITARY SCAMS

A few things things to look for in a military scam: 1. The e-mails are written with improper verb conjugation, improper use of pronouns, improper noun/verb agreement and miss-spelled words. It is fairly obvious that these e-mails were written by someone who learned English (very poorly learned) as a second language in the British style. 2. Deployed Soldiers are compensated very well with special pays, bonuses and tax exemptions. It is not uncommon for a Soldier of any rank to realize a “third paycheck” when they are deployed. And a Soldier always has access to his/her money in one way or another. How can these scammers have access to the internet to troll dating sites looking for targets but, cannot use the internet to purchase the items they are asking for themselves.
military scam:

3. Also, in regards to money, there are very few places for a Soldier to spend their money while deployed in Iraq or Afghanistan. A Soldier maybe broke before or after a deployment but, a Soldier is usually pretty flush while deployed. Except, of course, if he spends all his money on the internet.
military scam...:

4. With regards to family emergencies, all Soldiers and family members know to contact the American Red Cross if a deployed Soldier has a family emergency at home. A Red Cross Message is the only way a deployed Soldier will return in cases of a family emergency. The Soldier’s chain of command will get the Soldier home if a valid Red Cross Message is received. The Army will provide transportation from Iraq or Afghanistan to Atlanta or Dallas; from there, the Soldier must provide his/her own transportation (just as if the Solder we not deployed). If the Soldier cannot afford a plane ticket from Atlanta or Dallas to their hometown, the Army Emergency Relief will provide the funds, as a grant or loan, to purchase the ticket. And this will all be coordinated before the Solder leaves his unit; a Soldier will only be stranded if he/she does something stupid.
military scam...:....:

5. If you are still unsure if you are being scammed, ask the Soldier to send you an e-mail from their AKO account. Only Solders, a very few family members, and certain contractors have @us.army.mil e-mail address. If they refuse, tell them to take a flying leap! If they get angry with you and accuse you of not trusting them, tell them to take a flying leap!
military scam!!:

Bottom line, NEVER send a deployed Soldier money or high-dollar value items, especially if it is to be sent to an address anywhere in Africa. All deployed Soldiers have an APO, AE, or APO AP mailing address.

CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Mon 08 Apr 2013, 5:52 am

An important message we stress to all our friends who have fallen foul to a romance scammer is that once the scam has been revealed, it certainly isn’t over.

Scammers don’t just go away – they do what they do best and ‘re-invent’ themselves either as another character or another ‘dream’ Date, all with the final objective to continue taking your hard earned money. All of these situations are what is better known as the “recovery scam”.

Lets look at some common scenarios the scammer uses once they’ve been ‘found out’:

1. “I didn’t steal their pictures….they stole mine!’

In order to create your ideal Date, scammers have to look the part and do so by creating a fictitious character using stolen pictures from the Internet. These are typically from modelling/acting sites or unlocked social networking profiles where they can access a number of photographs of the same individual, in a range of different social settings. (Male victims will typically find their scammers have stolen images from adult actress sites who provide photographs and videos of themselves in a range of undress) . Using reverse image sites such as Google Images or Tineye, it is increasingly easy to find the original source of these photographs.

If a scammer gets caught out using stolen photographs of course they are going to lie about it! The most common excuse they use will be that they themselves are the victims of identity theft. They will be “gobsmacked” that ‘their’ photographs have been stolen. The reality is – the scammer has already worked hard to gain your trust after all so they know it won’t be long before you believe their lies (and you may even feel sorry for them!).

If you find yourself in this situation: It’s time to find a new Date! It simply isn’t worth the risk, or heartbreak dealing with an individual who claims to be a victim of identity theft. If you’re still adamant you want to continue the relationship then take the adequate precautions and confirm their real identity with a background check. It’s a small price to pay for piece of mi nd

This is typically when a scammer realises they have been ‘found out’ and will often re-invent themselves into another fictitious character in order to extract more money from you. The various ‘characters’ they can claim to be include:

Police / Immigration officer / Government official – You will receive an email/phone call from someone claiming to be the Police who have ‘arrested’ your scammer. They will request an upfront fee in order to process your scammer through the court system and release your funds. The reality: No Government authorities will EVER charge a fee.

Associate of your ‘Date’ – There are various excuses give why the ‘friend’ will contact you. This includes your “date” has been falsely accused of being a scammer and needs financial assistance to get them out of jail or even that the scammer is currently in jail but wants to compensate you (provided you pay upfront for supposed bank transfers/immigration fees etc). The reality: Whatever the excuse may be, if they’re asking for money up front, it’s all just a scam.

Laywer/Investigator – You will receive an email/phone call from someone claiming to be a lawyer or investigator who wants to help you ‘recover’ your money back. They will state that they can get your money back for you and all you have to do is pay an upfront fee.

The reality: It is true that if lawyers and Investigators get involved they are likely to charge a fee as they are not Government authorities. HOWEVER, and lets be very clear on this – they will not contact you first and they will never guarantee you they can get your money back. NEVER engage the use of a lawyer/investigator unless you have conducted the appropriate due diligence on them and confirmed their licence numbers and contact details. As investigators of romance scams we know the extreme difficulties individuals face of pursuing an arrest and recovery of money once a scam has been brought to light. This is why we promote the use of background checks to confirm your Dates identity PRIOR to sending any money to them.

If you find yourself in any of these situations: You are being scammed! Stop throwing good money after bad!

3. You are contacted by a new “Date”

After falling victim to a previous scam, it certainly isn’t worth giving up on love altogether although time certainly heals broken hearts (and empty wallets). Whether you put yourself back on a dating site or not, it’s important to remember that your previous scammer still has the photograph/s you sent them and also your contact details.

It is an unfortunate reality that scammers have been known to pass around a list containing the contact details of individuals who have been successfully scammed in the past. Other scammers will then contact these victims with the belief that these are ‘easy’ targets and will be more susceptible to fall for romance scams.

If you have previously been a victim of a romance scam: Firstly, don’t give up on finding love online – just date smarter. Be wary of anyone contacting you out of the blue by email/instant messenger. You have the right to be suspicious about how they obtained your details. Remember also that if you use the same photographs on your dating profile as before, the scammers are likely to recognise you. If your online Date asks for money, it is ALWAYS a scam. Live and breath by this small and simple sentence. When in doubt, check them out with a background check.

Needless to say Romance Scammers will say anything, and do anything to get your money.
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Mon 08 Apr 2013, 5:53 am

ALLEN J  008k0517TTb

this is what and how they do it girls..............
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Mon 08 Apr 2013, 5:54 am

Nigerian scammers profiles has several faults that we may not notice but they are there;

Bio: they are all god fearing, honest and in a lot of words they will explain why they are looking for a woman and how they are going to make her happy. Shortly they relate to Tagged and Facebook as another dating site.

They lost their wives (widowers) in many cases it’s a tragic event, and they have a kid or two to take care of (Note that the amount of kids may depend on the picture they succeeded to steal)

They are honest – this word will always be in the first sentence and will be repeated several times.

Hobbies: scammers believe that women are attracted to family related activity so camping will be there swimming and of course to be shown intellectual they love reading. actually reading their hobbies they seems quite boring people.

Many of the scammers don’t really understand the difference between the UK and the USA and they claim to grow in the UK but live in the USA they have no idea how rare it is.

Many of them will place Oxford as their university sometimes as high school even. They simply know one name so they use it.

General: Long bio is suspicious unless they are selling something online; most people won’t bother that much with the Bio.

Friends: small friends list mainly women with 1-2-3 networkers (that accept anyone) but almost always another faked profile or African which is in many cases the actual scammer.

The wall: many times contain sentences such as “i am waiting for my love”, ” love is the more important…” and things like that. It may also expose their current victim, the one they declare their love to or call her my wife. Look carefully and check who is the current cooperating woman she is probably the one to be scammed next.

CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Mon 08 Apr 2013, 5:55 am

United States citizens should be alert to attempts at fraud by persons claiming to live in Ghana who profess friendship or romantic interest over the Internet. Correspondents who quickly move to discussion of intimate matters could well be the inventions of scammers. If they are after your money, eventually they will ask for it.

Before you send any money to Ghana, please take the time to be very well informed. Start by considering the fact that scams are common enough to warrant this warning. Next, look over this partial list of indicators. If any of them sound familiar, you are likely the victim of an internet scam.

You met a friend/fiancé online
You've never met face to face
Your correspondent professed love at warp speed
Your friend/fiancé is plagued with medical problems requiring loans from you
You are promised repayment upon the inheritance of alluvial gold or gems
You've sent large sums for visas or plane tickets but the person cannot seem to make it out of Ghana
When your friend does try to leave the country, h/she is detained by immigration officials demanding payment or bribes
Your correspondent consistently uses lower case "i's" and/or grammar not in-keeping with their supposed life station or education level

Cases bearing these and other hallmarks have all proven to be scams intended to separate sympathetic people from their money.We advise Americans not to send money to people they have never actually met. In the event you do lose money,be warned that your chancesof getting it back arealmost nil. This type of crime is not a priority for local police, even if they had the resources to tackle it. The Embassy can offer a sympathetic ear but, often, little else. Victims can report the scam on www.ic3.gov and might also consider alerting the dating website on which the scammer was encountered.

Some facts and resources:

It is very difficult to recover money sent to these scammers as they work from internet cafes and are entirely portable and elusive.
Many Americans have reported losing thousands of dollars through such scams.

The anonymity of the Internet means that the U.S. citizen cannot be sure of the real name, age, marital status, nationality, or even gender of the correspondent. In the majority of cases reported to the embassy, the correspondent turned out to be a fictitious persona created only to lure the U.S. citizen into sending money.

U.S. citizens may refer to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services or the Bureau of Consular Affairs for authoritative information about the immigration process and the true costs involved.

If the correspondent provides an image of a purported U.S. visa as proof of intention to travel, the U.S. citizen may contact the United States Embassy in Accra at accrafpm@state.gov to ascertain the validity of the visa.

In the aftermath of a scam, some people have found support and camaraderie at a Yahoo Group started by and for scam victims. Participants have reported that the group helps underscore the breadth of the problem and allows people to see they are not alone - please note this group is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by the U.S. government.

CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Mon 08 Apr 2013, 5:55 am

ALLEN J  001m054GGbqALLEN J  001b053rBTB
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content