TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Pretty Pink Cookie PrettyPinkCookie
Dear Respectful One,‏ I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:10 am by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Tiana Chinaza Ogbodo
Dear Respectful One,‏ I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:42 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Jessica Weddle aka cloudyxkinks / Crybabystormz
Dear Respectful One,‏ I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:22 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Siphesihle Mdanda hoodbab.y_m
Dear Respectful One,‏ I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Mar 2024, 4:30 pm by Jamaica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
Dear Respectful One,‏ I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Mar 2024, 12:36 pm by Jamaica

» Required
Dear Respectful One,‏ I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Mar 2024, 10:21 am by Billy3098

» Tricks
Dear Respectful One,‏ I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2024, 6:41 am by Ravandi

» Scammer With Photos Of Shuga shugapokesgh
Dear Respectful One,‏ I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Mar 2024, 8:03 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Lashae Monique
Dear Respectful One,‏ I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2024, 11:32 pm by Jamaica

Top posters
Diane (54017)
Dear Respectful One,‏ I_vote_lcapDear Respectful One,‏ I_voting_barDear Respectful One,‏ I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
Dear Respectful One,‏ I_vote_lcapDear Respectful One,‏ I_voting_barDear Respectful One,‏ I_vote_rcap 
nutcracker (27298)
Jamaica (14151)
TagListed (1986)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

Dear Respectful One,‏

Go down

Dear Respectful One,‏ Empty Dear Respectful One,‏

Post by TagListed Fri 04 Nov 2011, 7:54 pm

Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2011 12:16:02 AM
To:

Dear Respectful One,

It's my pleasure to inform you for a business venture which I intend to establish in your country. Though we have not met before but I strongly believe that one has to risk confiding in someone to succeed sometimes in life.

I am Princess Egio Begki Norman the only daughter of late Chief & Mrs Nelson Norman. My mother was a very wealthy Cocoa and Timber merchant in Abidjan , the economic capital of Ivory Coast , my mother was shot by the rebels in the recent political crises in Abidjan . My father died when I was a baby and since then my mother took me so special. Before the death of my mother recently in a private hospital here in Abidjan she secretly called me on her bed side and told me that, there is this amount of Two Million Three Hundred Thousand, U.S dollars ($2,300,000.00) which she arranged in a trunk box deposited in a security company in Burkina Faso before she was shot by some unknown hoodlums (Rebels).

She also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that she was shot. That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where i will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose such as: Real estate management, Hotel management or Petroleum company. This deposit was coded under a secret arrangement as a family treasure. This means that the security company does not know the content of this trunk box. My main purpose of sending you this mail is because of the way I found you and perhaps trustworthy to give you this priority of shipping the box of money to any address that you think is very secure and save in your country with your percentage of which we shall chat on soon.

In fact, since the death of my mother, her brothers & sisters has been seriously chasing me around with constant treats, trying to suppress me so that they might have the documents of her landed properties and confiscate them. They have successfully collected all her properties, yet they never stopped there, they told me to surrender all bank account of my late mother, which I did, but I never disclose to them this deposit with the security company in Burkina Faso , because this is where my future and destiny lies upon. The family of my late mother never aware of the secret existence of this deposit which my late mother made with the security company and they can never be aware of it.

Out of fear of my late mother's family, and when the situation becomes uncontrollable because of pressure on me from the family, I decide to look for a trustworthy person who could assist me retrieve this box of money from the security company for onward lodgement into his account for the purpose of future investment. Consider my situation as an orphan and come to my rescue. There is need for urgent action because I'm paying $50 dollars per day as a demurrage to the security company for safe keeping this consignment. I give thanks immensely for your co-operation as I look forward to hear from you soon. All the best,

Princess Egio Begki Norman.
+22674669113
TagListed
TagListed
Creator

https://taglisted.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down