TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Siphesihle Mdanda hoodbab.y_m
Scott P I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:30 pm by Jamaica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
Scott P I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Mar 2024, 12:36 pm by Jamaica

» Required
Scott P I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Mar 2024, 10:21 am by Billy3098

» Tricks
Scott P I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2024, 6:41 am by Ravandi

» Scammer With Photos Of Shuga shugapokesgh
Scott P I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Mar 2024, 8:03 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Pretty Pink Cookie PrettyPinkCookie
Scott P I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Mar 2024, 1:27 am by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Lashae Monique
Scott P I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2024, 11:32 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Amaraa Shugaa amara_shuga
Scott P I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2024, 12:23 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos Of Ekua WhiteDoll @ekua_whitedoll
Scott P I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2024, 3:06 am by Jamaica

Top posters
Diane (54017)
Scott P I_vote_lcapScott P I_voting_barScott P I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
nutcracker (27298)
Jamaica (14148)
TagListed (1986)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

Scott P

Go down

Male Scott P

Post by Diane Mon 24 Nov 2014, 2:46 am

Scott P http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6026496899
Scott P Q3TYRF1LbIPw2aLcqL-GvRvjvaC4PE011eqzJKEmE8k=

Last Active: An hour ago
Profile Views: 340 times
Profile Skin: Clay Bricks
Tagline: Hoping to find someone honest ... Loneliness is a disease ...
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Music: I love Soul, Country, R&B. Music is life, as long as it gives a pleasant melody, trust me I'm good to go.
Movies: I barely have time to be honest with you. But I mostly love sensible films.
TV: I wish. LOL, maybe when I find that special someone then we could have something to look out for.
Books: The Bible.. I also love books that inspires a lot mostly on Success stories.
Sports: Hmmm, I basically love sports generally but if I'm asked to pick a favorite, I will go for Tennis, Golf and Bowling.
Interests: I have loads of them, I love listen to music, music concerts, beach and sunsets, campfires, movies, theater plays, swimming, bowling, comedy clubs, fam and friend get together, shopping, explore new places, photography, poetry, drawing & collecting music and honestly - working and traveling are on this list.
Dreams: Oh dear, this is one hell of a question. Well I must say that in every situation I find myself, I'm always thankful to God ...
Best Features: Hmmm, who am I to answer this? You tell me ..
About Me: There's really nothing so much or important about me, but first and foremost, I'm God fearing and I put him first in everything I do, and also I am kind by nature, romantic, very affectionate, understanding and very passionate and in intimacy, I enjoy giving and receiving affection, and am very open-minded and adventurous as well. I'm very sociable and well-educated, I am very sincere and down to earth kinda man. I believe the basis for a good relationship is equality, respect, shared values and interests and integrity as well. Well I'm just one very transparent guy that loves to treat people the way that I would love to be treated, because those who lives in glass houses don't throw stones and also I always try to reciprocate cause when the right hand washes the left and the left washes the right, both hands becomes clean.. I'm very hard working.. Total dedication and hard work are the most important keys to success cause a hand full of skills is better than a bag full of gold...
About Me-: I'm content with what I have and don't allow other peoples achievement get into my head cause the liver of a lion is a vain wish for dog.. I'm very hopeful and focused in my endeavors cause a hunter who has only one arrow doesn't shoot with a careless aim. Well this is just little on how I think. I try as much as I can to make sure that people around me learn one who two things cause I don't wish to be a friend who has nothing to offer. Well having taking my time to say all this, I hope I'm up to your taste and you'd love to give us a chance perhaps as friends for now and see what it turns out, hopefully for good.
My Match: Well, I'm not particularly looking for a perfect woman, but I believe you have read little about Lloyd so its left for you to decide, if you think I'm that guy you wish to have in your life even if we don't date but at least there will be one or two things you think you can actually learn from him, then you are warmly welcomed.. OK? I mean a cool headed lady that knows what it really takes to take good care of her man in every aspect.. A romantic and fragile person, with the optimistic attitude to life. I want to find a woman who knows how to take care of a man and make him feel wanted. I would like my partner to be caring and understanding. I do not wish to be one to own my partner I wish to be a companion of my partner. I hope to meet a serious, reliable, loving, caring, family-minded woman, who can value and respect a man who is by his side. I'd like to find my the only one woman to create a strong happy union ...

Diane

Back to top Go down

Male Romance Scammer Esho Penley

Post by Diane Mon 24 Nov 2014, 2:47 am

Diane

Back to top Go down

Male Photos from his profile

Post by Diane Mon 24 Nov 2014, 2:48 am

Scott P NnWmqa2wW_qZHeH9CiFpNswPE7HFnTj1aUXR7Gh-v4Q=

Scott P EA8x5LEMio-6JsalFAEOt4621mSoB7bJM8RmUuLhcDw=

Diane

Back to top Go down