TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Pretty Pink Cookie PrettyPinkCookie
Congratulations!! Once Again. I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:10 am by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Tiana Chinaza Ogbodo
Congratulations!! Once Again. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:42 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Jessica Weddle aka cloudyxkinks / Crybabystormz
Congratulations!! Once Again. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:22 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Siphesihle Mdanda hoodbab.y_m
Congratulations!! Once Again. I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Mar 2024, 4:30 pm by Jamaica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
Congratulations!! Once Again. I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Mar 2024, 12:36 pm by Jamaica

» Required
Congratulations!! Once Again. I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Mar 2024, 10:21 am by Billy3098

» Tricks
Congratulations!! Once Again. I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2024, 6:41 am by Ravandi

» Scammer With Photos Of Shuga shugapokesgh
Congratulations!! Once Again. I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Mar 2024, 8:03 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Lashae Monique
Congratulations!! Once Again. I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2024, 11:32 pm by Jamaica

Top posters
Diane (54017)
Congratulations!! Once Again. I_vote_lcapCongratulations!! Once Again. I_voting_barCongratulations!! Once Again. I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
Congratulations!! Once Again. I_vote_lcapCongratulations!! Once Again. I_voting_barCongratulations!! Once Again. I_vote_rcap 
nutcracker (27298)
Jamaica (14151)
TagListed (1986)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

Congratulations!! Once Again.

Go down

Congratulations!! Once Again. Empty Congratulations!! Once Again.

Post by TagListed Thu 29 Sep 2011, 9:08 am

From: UK LOTTERY NOTIFICATION (lotto.onlinepromotion@gmail.com)
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2011 11:23 AM
To:

PLEASE KINDLY VIEW THE ATTACHED FILE

YAHOO AWARDS CENTER. 

British Microsoft Award
Headquarters: Customer service
33 Yatch Basin Marina Offices,
UponTyne Newcastle London. 

Attn: WINNER,
Your email addresses have just won YAHOO & WINDOWS LIVE prize money of GBP£820,000.00 (EIGHT HUNDRED AND TWENTY THOUSAND GREAT BRITISH POUNDS STERLING) On Saturday, 24/09/ 2011. Award winners emerge through random selection of all active email subscribers online. Six are selected monthly to benefit from this promotion.

Payment of Prize and Claim
Winners are to be paid in accordance with his/her Settlement Center. This promotion was drawn based on email address as the key identification for setting up online accounts. All valid email addresses in the World Wide Web Draw used/participants for the online email promotion version were selected randomly via computer balloting from a global website collaboration with internet companies like eBay, pay pal, liberty reserve, and Google whom also built their systems and based their membership registration identity on email addresses supporting this computer draw system done by extracted email addresses from over 100,000 unions, associations, and corporate bodies and affiliated members to the National Lottery website and their advertisers listed online.

WINNER NO: 4
these are your identification numbers:
Batch Number: YPB/08/APA-43658
Reference Number:  ZA/YPN/270992008
Award File Security code: UK/+QU03005

Please note that you’re lucky winning ticket file and number falls within our African booklet representative office in Johannesburg South Africa, as indicated in your ballot played coupon. In view of this, your (£820,000.00) would be released to you by our payment department in South Africa:

CONTACT INFORMATION OF OUR AGENT IN SOUTH AFRICA.
Mr. David Cohen
Foreign Service Manager (FSM)
# 222 Smith Street Braamfontein, Johannesburg 2001, South Africa
E-mail: davidcohen@blumail.org

Kindly send the following information to your claim agent to facilitate the release of your fund.
1. Full Name:
2. Age:
3. Sex:
4. Address:
5. Occupation:
6. Email Address:
7. Country of origin:
8. Country of resident:
9. Telephone:
10. Fax Numbers:
Once your agent acknowledges receipt of this required detail, transfer would commence.

Congratulations!! Once Again.

Yours in service,

[Dr.  A. W. George] [Prof. John Martins] [Mrs. Mary E. Chris]
[Lottery Board Director, Head Office U.K] [British Microsoft Award Manager] [British Microsoft Award Secretary]

NOTE
For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claim is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever choice you want to claim your prize. Precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program are in place. Please be warned!!!

TagListed
TagListed
Creator

https://taglisted.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down