TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Mahalia Akatugba
ALFRED MARK - Alfred M  (arsehole!!!!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:48 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Émeraude Leila Orlane aka juus dorange225
ALFRED MARK - Alfred M  (arsehole!!!!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:44 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Oghene Karo - Kirachaana
ALFRED MARK - Alfred M  (arsehole!!!!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:18 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Bonnie aka Santas Sweetest
ALFRED MARK - Alfred M  (arsehole!!!!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:56 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos Of Akua Saucy
ALFRED MARK - Alfred M  (arsehole!!!!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:08 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Nkosazane Mpilonhle
ALFRED MARK - Alfred M  (arsehole!!!!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:58 pm by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Peggy Anelle aka Bozzbiberon
ALFRED MARK - Alfred M  (arsehole!!!!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:46 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Tyson Sariyu Dornukie _adjoatee
ALFRED MARK - Alfred M  (arsehole!!!!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:25 am by Jamica

» Scammer With Photos of Nana Ama Quayeba Akwaboah
ALFRED MARK - Alfred M  (arsehole!!!!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:06 am by Jamica

Top posters
Diane (54016)
ALFRED MARK - Alfred M  (arsehole!!!!!!!!) I_vote_lcapALFRED MARK - Alfred M  (arsehole!!!!!!!!) I_voting_barALFRED MARK - Alfred M  (arsehole!!!!!!!!) I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
ALFRED MARK - Alfred M  (arsehole!!!!!!!!) I_vote_lcapALFRED MARK - Alfred M  (arsehole!!!!!!!!) I_voting_barALFRED MARK - Alfred M  (arsehole!!!!!!!!) I_vote_rcap 
nutcracker (27298)
Jamica (14315)
TagListed (1994)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

Alfred M (arsehole!!!!!!!!)

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Male Alfred M (arsehole!!!!!!!!)

Post by CRUNCH Wed 10 Sep 2014, 10:04 am

Alfred M  http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5997083342

ALFRED MARK - Alfred M  (arsehole!!!!!!!!) Ca2WAIfpAr6BaAqMXjfsdgDlsRXU8lLT_fm-D61jfn4=
Last Active: 16 days ago

Profile Views: 2867 times

Profile Skin: Default

Relationship Status: Divorced

Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship

Religion: Christian

Orientation: Straight
afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro

LADIE BEWARE OF THESE PICS..THIS EXTRAODIARILY KING SIZED ARSEHOLE.........SCAMMER IS ONE YOU WONT WANT TO MEET!>>>>FOR A START HE HAS CONVERSED WITH THE VICTIM FOR 12 MONTHS....HE HAS MANAGED TO BLEED  $11,000 DOLLARS FROM THE VICTIM..BUT THEN FAKES HIS DEATH....AND FROM THERE ON THE SOLICITOR STEPS IN TELLING THE VICTIM THAT SHE WAS IN THE" DECEASED"WILL...AND TO SEND A FURTHER $2350 DOLLARS TO OPEN AN OFF SHORE ACCOUNT, IN WHICH HE WILL PLACE ALL THE MONEY (150 THOUSAND POUND!)WHICH WAS SUPPOSEDLY HER SHARE OF HIS WILL....INTO.............BUT LADIES..THIS IS ALL BULLSHIT....THE SCAMMER HERE IS NOT ONLY THE" DECEASED" BUT THE "SOLICITOR" AS WELL.....ALL EVIDENCE AND COPIES OF THE CORRESPONDANCE WILL BE ENTERED IN A FEW DAYS  ONCE I REMOVE THE VICTIMS NAMES AND RELEVANT INFORMATION.......SHE SENT THIS FERAL FUCKER ALL HER MONEY AND IS NOW PENNILESS!!!!YES LADIES A VICTIM TO THE SCUMSUCKING PARASITES WE WARN U OF CONSTANTLY......SO KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THESE PICS...HE HAS A PROFILE IN FB TOO......SO BE VERY WARY....REPORT BLOCK AND DELETE SCAMMERS AND REMEMBER EVERY VICTIM IS A SURVIVOR, AND WE THANK YOU VICTIMS FOR HELPING US TO KEEP THE PUBLIC AWARE OF THE PARASITES AND WHAT THEIR EVIL TRICKS ARE.
http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&p=133316

Last edited by CRUNCH on Wed 10 Sep 2014, 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Male Re: Alfred M (arsehole!!!!!!!!)

Post by CRUNCH Wed 10 Sep 2014, 10:05 am

ALFRED MARK - Alfred M  (arsehole!!!!!!!!) Ifk2bkpmKtSauTiK4m4IzhIoHz4YruwGSKSJSR_VLbE=
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Wed 10 Sep 2014, 10:06 am

ALFRED MARK - Alfred M  (arsehole!!!!!!!!) 7GsunlFMdrYxeg0oCgbkP28l-uh9KmyxIG4cGZgQ9BU=
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Wed 10 Sep 2014, 10:07 am

CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Wed 10 Sep 2014, 10:28 am

HEAPS NOR E INFO COMING ON THIS ONE LADIES SO STAY TUNED......AND BEWARE OF THIS ARSEHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF ANYONE ELSE LOCATES ANYTHING ON THIS GUY.LET ME KNOW !!
OR IF YOU HAVE BEEN A VICTIM TOO.
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Wed 10 Sep 2014, 12:13 pm

[img]ALFRED MARK - Alfred M  (arsehole!!!!!!!!) 20121025192923_KFMF[/img]

Last edited by CRUNCH on Thu 11 Sep 2014, 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Wed 10 Sep 2014, 12:14 pm

ALFRED MARK - Alfred M  (arsehole!!!!!!!!) GetAttachment

Last edited by CRUNCH on Fri 12 Sep 2014, 6:37 am; edited 3 times in total
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Wed 10 Sep 2014, 12:16 pm

ALFRED MARK - Alfred M  (arsehole!!!!!!!!) 20121026040625_y

Last edited by CRUNCH on Thu 11 Sep 2014, 10:42 am; edited 2 times in total
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Wed 10 Sep 2014, 12:17 pm

From: Robert Wayne <highjudgerobertwayne0147@outlook.com> Date: 28 August 2014
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Wed 10 Sep 2014, 12:18 pm

I told you the fee is coming from you as a proof that you are the beneficiary. This will be file along with some other documents to open the account. wrote: You
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Wed 10 Sep 2014, 12:19 pm

This is his email alfredmark01@hotmail.com
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Wed 10 Sep 2014, 12:20 pm

ALFRED MARK - Alfred M  (arsehole!!!!!!!!) 20121025200044_4b

Last edited by CRUNCH on Thu 11 Sep 2014, 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Wed 10 Sep 2014, 12:21 pm

ALFRED MARK - Alfred M  (arsehole!!!!!!!!) 20121025195541_4a

Last edited by CRUNCH on Thu 11 Sep 2014, 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Wed 10 Sep 2014, 12:22 pm

ALFRED MARK - Alfred M  (arsehole!!!!!!!!) 20121025195541_4a

Last edited by CRUNCH on Thu 11 Sep 2014, 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Wed 10 Sep 2014, 12:24 pm

Alfred +2348071222795
Alfred mark +447087698124 (REDIRECTED FROM RELAY NIGERIAN BASED)this was the last number he had
Alfred mark +447035980231(REDIRECTED ON RELAY)
HARRY FORD +2348065814096( nigeria direct)
EMAIL FOR HARRY harryford665@yahoo.uk
KELVIN IMADE  +23480778542
Kevin +2348077854258  (nigerian direct)
Noel  another number  +2347053485328  (nigerian direct )
                +3247066938290TRACED TO BELGIUM!
Amagbahen noël +2348189012774 and +2347080861522(nigerian direct )

ADDING THE "SOLICITOR
ROBERT  WAYNE BULLSHIT WANKER" TO THE LIST TOO!

+44 703 193 0739(relay nigerian )
USING THE TRANSFER NUMBER SEE THE PLUS 44? 703????.ALWAYS WATCH THE PHONE NUMBERS! It's a costly conversion but the bastards use it to make you think they're in the uk.......DON'T BE FOOLED!!!!
HARRY FORD numbers supposedly for alfred?.
+2348189012774 or +447035980231 (NOTICE THE FIRST -NIGERIA DIRECT....THE SECOND ON RELAY)(+44) (RELAY  ) FROM A COMPANY WHO MUST BE MAKING A FORTUNE FROM THESE THIEVING PRICKS!)
ANOTHER UNKNOWN NUMBER       +234708086152  (nigerian direct)

ANOTHER UNKNOWN NUMBER                               +2347053485328(nigerian direct)
-AND ADDING THIRD WHEEL.....NOELS NEW NUMBER HE'S USING....
+234701746215(nigerian direct)
AND ANOTHER NUMBER FROM NOEL?FIVE MISSED CALLS ON VICTIMS PHONE AGAIN!>>>>HOW MANY PHONES THESE PRICKS GOT?.
+2347039394625(nigerian direct)
GLORIA CANLAS(SUPPOSEDLY NOELS SISTER) (CYPRESS)...  +2348071761661
                                                              ...   +23480717616 nigerian direct
                                                              ...+2347053485328  nigerian direct
4.431pm
...9TH OCT   NEW PHONE NUMBER.NOT SURE WHOSE YET.=(MISSED CALLS KAYS PHONE)
+2347017462151   nigerian direct.but whose?........

Last edited by CRUNCH on Sat 11 Oct 2014, 2:46 pm; edited 12 times in total
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Fri 12 Sep 2014, 12:17 am

Date: 1 April 2014 4:05:53 am AEST
To:
Subject: Hello babe

I hide my tears when I say your name,
but the pain in my heart is stil the same.
Though I smile and seem carefree,
there's no one who misses you more than me!!
I love so much my heart is sure. As time goes on I love you more. Your happy smile,
Your loving face, No one will ever take your place.
As I lie awake in my bed. All sorts of thought run through my head, Like why do I
love you as much as I do. Then I realize its because you are you!
i luv your eyes i luv your smile.i cherish your ways i adore your style. Wot can i say?
your 1of a kind & 24/7 your on my mind!
A special smile a special face.a special someone i cant replace.i luv u i always will.
you have filled a space no one can fill!
I have liked many but loved very few. yet no-one has been as sweet as u. I'd
stand and wait in the worlds longest queue. just for the pleasure of a moment with u.
Sweet as a rose bud bright as a star cute as a kitten that's what u are.bundles of
joy sunshine and fun you are everything i luv all rolled into 1
you will always be mine 4 now & 4ever. you will always be mine 4 u r my treasure.you will always be mine
please tell me its true.Please be mine 4ever ill always luv u
i don't have the measels, i am not confined to bed, aspirin wont help because it aint my head,
i don't have back ache or the flu, its more serious...i am missing you!
i may seldom tell u how special u are, i may not be able to reach u because we're both busy,
but in spite of all, u know u are someone i really miss and care about.
Is that love i see in your eyes, or merely a reflection of mine?
So many questions, but the answers are so few, all i really know, is, I MISS YOU !
Someday you'll 4get about me, ...my name, ...my voice, who I am & who I am 2 you...
But even if you 4get about me, I just wan u to know... I'll never 4get you...
U may be out of my sight, but not out of my heart. U may be out of my reach,
but not out of my mind. I may mean nothing to u, but you will always be special to me.
A day without your love is a day without life.
I'll love you till the end! And then some more.
I love you even more than when I started this sentence.

Thanks

Alfred
stolen from here........or other various listings in the net!
https://www.facebook.com/DrGuruVoke/posts/670703756286308
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Fri 12 Sep 2014, 12:20 am

robert wayne supposedly the "solicitor!".....after the death of the scammer alfred marks the victim was further contacted by the scammer again posing as the solicitor.....with a different email address......

Date: 2 September 2014 5:00:58 pm AEST
To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Subject: RE: To Whom It May Concern

How are you doing, hope you are fine, times flies each day that past and we can never forget a friend, a brother whom we all respect so much... We are to accomplish he's wish no matter were he maybe now so that his soul will rest in peace .

Still not gotten the details requested so I can proceed with the next step here.

Hope to hear from you soon my friend

Robert.

Subject: Re: To Whom It May Concern
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014 09:16:52 +1000
To: highjudgerobertwayne0147@outlook.com

Dear Robert
How is Maria and her family going thank,for letting me know when Al funeral is it been a hard few day for me I was hope it was just a dream but now I know it is not every time the phone ring I think it is him and I know it would be harder for Maria being her father I just hope she will be ok and I am thinking of her and her family I am having trouble with my net it a Mobile one but I am go to my daughter tomorrow or the next day so I will send it them

On 30 Aug 2014, at 12:29 pm, "Robert Wayne" wrote:

The Funeral will be September 6th and you can send a picture of yours and must be recent. You don't need to sign anything with any JP all the details requested from you I have listed.

At least someday you will meet his daughter Maria.

Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 06:52:48 +1000

Dear Robert can you at lease tell me when his funeral is so I can be think of him please it is hard to look at his pictures of him and Maria and not knowing that I will never see him in person I was so looking forward to meeting him I just miss talking to him so much I do not have a passport as I have never been out of Australia so what is the next best things to used and will it have to be signed by a jp here before I send it

On 30 Aug 2014, at 12:32 am, "Robert Wayne" w
rote:

It is very sad that when Alfred came back home to rest and was already talking about how he will come over to Australia even with me to see you because he was talking about getting a mother for Maria.

It was a deep surprise to all of us all here and we all miss him right now is not for me to let you be involved with his families because I don't know how they will feel as he called your name before he gave up the ghost all I'm doing is to work per his instructions on a memo with me before his demise.

All I'm here to do his to fulfill his instructions towards you all I need I the details I asked for earlier on to start the process.

Accept my condolence and may his perfect soul rest in peace.

Robert

Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 23:22:06 +1000

When is Alfred funeral Robert I miss talking to him so much can you gave my sympathy to his family for me I will miss him so much
I was worry that it was not about board I just wish that Alfred was still here with us that all please tell me what I have to do and let me know and can you please send me address for me to send sympathy card to his family please

On 29 Aug 2014, at 10:54 pm, "Robert Wayne" wrote:

Well I don't think I can come over to Queensland to explain to you if you want us to get you part of your will as stated by Mr Alfred Mark you are to send us the details required as we are going to use western union to send it to you part by part

Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 07:30:17 +1000

If you are who you say you are I would like you to go thought a Solicitor here in Australia near were I live I am not going to put my detail on here because I can not find you on here in the U.K. I will gave the solicitor here my detail and I pick the solicitor here I have lost Another now I thought a lot of Al and that y I help him and he would understand thank you

On 28 Aug 2014, at 10:12 pm, "Robert Wayne" wrote:

Garfield and Co. Charmbers
Solicitors and Advocate.
British High Court.
Salford Manchester.
United Kingdom.

This is to inform you that Maria is fine health wise and we all have been bereaved for the sudden death of my client Alfred Mark. Is a deep regret for him to pass on to beyond. The doctor said he was hypertensive and before he could get treated his blood pressure went abnormal all because his funds in gateway bank United Kingdom was frozen. lol! lol! WHAT A LOAD OF CRUD!!!!Please if I'm talking to the right person I would love to get those details requested earlier to proceed with his will he wrote in your name and that of his daughter.
Robert Wayne

Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 19:13:06 +1000

Could you please gave me more information on your Firm please and can you tell me how Alfred daughter maria and his mum and dad are and can you tell me what happen to alfred please I am very sad with his passing

On 28 Aug 2014, at 6:20 pm, "Robert Wayne" wrote:

Attention: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

This is to inform you that we deeply regret the passing away of our client Mr Alfred Mark who gave up the ghost Yesterday 27th 2014 after a brief illness, after all my activities with him and knowing him more as a friend than his lawyer.. He has given me the permission and authority to make you part of his will according to British Act law for customary rites. In lieu to this we will like to verify that you are truly in a relationship to Alfred Mark the deceased and we will like you to send us the following details to confirm your relationship with him..

1. Full Name

2. Residential Address

3. Phone number

4. Age

5. Occupation

6. Nationality

7. A copy of your recent passport photograph/any form of identification card

We will also know how long you have been talking to Alfred Mark so that we will access the numeration of funds granted to your name on his Will....Your are hereby requested to send the following details as the funeral rites will be announced later. We are sorry for the deep loss of our Friend, brother and Husband.

Barrister Robert Wayne( Hons. LLB London) for the Family

Date: 9 September 2014 6:11:08 am AEST
   To:
   Subject: RE: Hi Robert

Dear Friend,

How are you doing hope you are fine. You are very correct regarding the bank to bank wire transfer but this is a willed funds and this funds can't be signed from the account of the deceased Mr Alfred so we will have to get an offshore account that the funds will be deposited in first before we can transfer the funds to any other account. i'm sorry this is how things work. Please if there's a way you could get this fee try as much as possible to get it so that Alfred Wish should be fufil.

Thanks for your understanding.

Robert

MAKES YA BLOOD BOIL DOESNT IT!!!!!!!!BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!......

Last edited by CRUNCH on Thu 18 Sep 2014, 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Fri 12 Sep 2014, 12:22 am

Subject: Re: Hi Robert
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 17:12:10 +1000

Hi
Robert I was told there a Westpac in london  and that y I open the account with them so you can transfer the money to here there no way I can get off shore account
Because I have no money unless you used the money that Alfred own me because the Government here will still take money out of it
It seam funny that you said By bank to bank wire transfer, Western union or Cash on delivery? Please specify how you will want the funds to get to you Asap while i process all documents. Well I won't it from bank to bank  that is y I open it so you can do it

On 8 Sep 2014, at 4:38 pm, "Robert Wayne" wrote:

Hello

How are you doing there's no way we can make the transfer without you getting an offshore online account here from London once you get the 2,350GBP (thats british pounds!!)we will proceed with the account and transfer the funds immediately. You could have been here to see our people loved Alfred...We all pray for his soul to rest in peace.

Robert.

Last edited by CRUNCH on Fri 12 Sep 2014, 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Fri 12 Sep 2014, 12:31 am

Date: 5 February 2014 2:09:05 am AEST
To:
Subject: RE: From Alfred

Hello babe, i told you why am here before, i came here for a job?
i feel real love for you, so babe talk me and ask any question you have

Subject: Re: From Alfred
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 01:57:27 +1000
To: alfredmark01@hotmail.com

Alfred please tell me y you are in Nigeria and I would like to ask you something would you ask me for something that I don't have
Please tell me so I know were I am as I said I was hurt and can't get hurt again I won't to know how you feel about me
Sent from my iPad

On 4 Feb 2014, at 10:32 pm, "Alfred Mark" wrote:

My dear
Baby, do you know that, A friendship that was created all so soon, is really starting to bud
and bloom. You bring a smile to my face each day,
with the little messages you send my way. I hope in the years soon to come, that our friendship will shine
like the sun. We share a special kind of love blessed by that of the Lord above Forever friends we will stay,
never allowing our bond to fray. In my heart you will always stay as I cherish our friendship everyday. Take my
hand my dear friend, and friends we will remain to the end. I will lift you up when your feeling down, giving you
a smile to replace that frown. Just as I know you would do for me, without friends where would we be. Smile

Thanks

Alfred

CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Fri 12 Sep 2014, 12:33 am

Date: 31 January 2014 4:46:04 am AEST
To:

Hello babe, how was your night? hope you slept well and wake up good?
i miss talking to you on phone just want to hear your voice.
i have work in 5 country i don't know the one to go just because of time it
will take and profit

Thanks

Alfred
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Fri 12 Sep 2014, 12:34 am

On 28 Jan 2014, at 8:32 am, "Alfred Mark" wrote:

Hello babe
How are you and your grand kid doing?
how was your night, what are you up to today?
my daughter's name is Maria

Thanks

Alfred
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Fri 12 Sep 2014, 12:38 am

Date: 27 January 2014 12:31:41 pm AEST
To:

Hello babe, yea she really love me and need me as a father, but has no problem of our been together
because we are not staying together, as i told you before, for us been together she can only visit us.
babe i just want you to have rest of mind every thing will be fine when we meet.
what happen to your phone? baby i like hearing your voice every time, it seams you are that busy that's why you always switch it off, call me to pick me happy

Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 07:34:37 +1000

Hi Alfred I can see that your daughter love you just by look at the pic and that has made me think she need you so much because you are her dad I don't know if I could not handle that if we got together because I know how I feel about my kids and grandkids I could not let you miss out on that not been there with her you can't tell me you would not miss her and I could not take that a way from you I love talking to you and we Seam to get on good but you are her only dad if we went ahead with us I would not be happy know she is not with you I sorry but I had to have my say I just don't know what to do right now Alfred

Sent from my iPad

On 26 Jan 2014, at 8:31 pm, "Alfred Mark" wrote:

ok babe how was your day, i don't so much taking picture

CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Fri 12 Sep 2014, 12:41 am

ALFRED MARK - Alfred M  (arsehole!!!!!!!!) Photo211

Last edited by CRUNCH on Fri 12 Sep 2014, 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Fri 12 Sep 2014, 12:42 am

Date: 26 January 2014 4:13:25 pm AEST
To:

i don't have for nor, what happen to your phone ,
am trying to call you but not going through,
how are our dogs doing?

Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 12:01:56 +1000

Hi we had a good time at the show I got you email but I all ready got that pic do you have any more you can sent me please

Sent from my iPad

On 26 Jan 2014, at 10:33 am, "Alfred Mark" wrote:

ok babe hope you do have a nice day
and outing,

Thanks

Alfred

CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Fri 12 Sep 2014, 12:44 am

ALFRED MARK - Alfred M  (arsehole!!!!!!!!) GetInline.aspx?messageid=f0936501-39af-11e4-937b-00237de4617e&attindex=0&cp=-1&attdepth=0&imgsrc=cid:A1436193-6C00-4B13-A1F7-35C8E2AF13F5&cid=e189613e9d8ae174&shared=1&hm__login=kaymerrytag&hm__domain=outlook.com&ip=10.6.56

Date: 26 January 2014 2:49:18 am AEST
To:

yea babe, you talk as if you are seeing what is happening
when i visit my daughter, baby believe me is very hard to go
she love me so much same the way i do to her

Thank

Alfred
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Fri 12 Sep 2014, 12:45 am

ALFRED MARK - Alfred M  (arsehole!!!!!!!!) GetInline.aspx?messageid=f3c82b70-39af-11e4-9458-00237de49bb6&attindex=0&cp=-1&attdepth=0&imgsrc=cid:53B94E3C-4B78-4212-AE00-B0E35CD888DB&cid=e189613e9d8ae174&shared=1&hm__login=kaymerrytag&hm__domain=outlook.com&ip=10.6.56
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Fri 12 Sep 2014, 12:45 am

On 3 Sep 2014, at 9:16 pm, "Robert Wayne" wrote:

AND THE BASTARD EVEN ASKS FOR A DONATION FOR THE BLOODY FAMILY!!!!!!FFS!!!!!!!!!!!

While arrangement for the Funeral is going on I would want you to state how you will need the funds transferred to you. Meanwhile if there's any contribution you would love to make on behalf of the family let me know also.

Thank you

Robert

Last edited by CRUNCH on Thu 18 Sep 2014, 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Fri 12 Sep 2014, 12:49 am

Date: 25 January 2014 3:36:41 pm AEST
To:

Hello babe
how was your day? i like talking with my love once, or drink with them,
yea babe

Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 12:50:42 +1000

Hi can you tell me what you like doing when you are not working and what the most import thing you have in your life do you like camping fishing all that

Sent from my iPad

On 25 Jan 2014, at 8:56 am, "Alfred Mark" wrote:

Hi, how are you doing? for the little time i have talked to you my heart
tells me you are real and not out here to hurt, i really would love to know
you and together we can make this work out, i don't have negative feelings
in any thing i do i put in my best and believe it will work out. Well just
thought i should send you alphabet of happiness hoping you will like it.

Alphabet of Happiness...

A--Accept
Accept others for who they are and for the choices they've made even if you have
difficulty understanding their beliefs, motives, or actions.

B--Break Away
Break away from everything that stands in the way of what you hope to accomplish with your life.

C--Create
Create a family of friends whom you can share your hopes, dreams, sorrows, and happiness with.

D--Decide
Decide that you'll be successful and happy come what may, and good things will find you.
The roadblocks are only minor obstacles along the way.

E--Explore
Explore and experiment. The world has much to offer, and you have much to give.
And every time you try something new, you'll learn more about yourself.

F--Forgive
Forgive and forget. Grudges only weigh you down and inspire unhappiness and grief.
Soar above it, and remember that everyone makes mistakes.

G--Grow
Leave the childhood monsters behind. They can no longer hurt you or stand in your way.

H--Hope
Hope for the best and never forget that anything is possible as long as you remain dedicated to the task.

I--Ignore
Ignore the negative voice inside your head. Focus instead on your goals and remember your
accomplishments. Your past success is only a small inkling of what the future holds.

J--Journey
Journey to new worlds, new possibilities, by remaining open-minded. Try to learn something new every day,
and you'll grow.

K--Know
Know that no matter how bad things seem, they'll always get better. The warmth of spring
always follows the harshest winter.

L--Love
Let love fill your heart instead of hate. When hate is in your heart, there's room for nothing else,
but when love is in your heart, there's room for endless happiness.

M--Manage
Manage your time and your expenses wisely, and you'll suffer less stress and worry.
Then you'll be able to focus on the important things in life.

N--Notice
Never ignore the poor, infirm, helpless, weak, or suffering. Offer your assistance when possible,
and always your kindness and understanding.

O--Open
Open your eyes and take in all the beauty around you. Even during the worst of times,
there's still much to be thankful for.

P--Play
Never forget to have fun along the way. Success means nothing without happiness.

Q--Question
Ask many questions, because you're here to learn.

R--Relax
Refuse to let worry and stress rule your life, and remember that things always have a way of working out
in the end.

S--Share
Share your talent, skills, knowledge, and time with others. Everything that you invest in others will return
to you many times over.

T--Try
Even when your dreams seem impossible to reach, try anyway. You'll be amazed by what you can accomplish.

U--Use
Use your gifts to your best ability. Talent that's wasted has no value. Talent that's used will bring
unexpected rewards.

V--Value
Value the friends and family members who've supported and encouraged you, and be there for them as well.

W--Work
Work hard every day to be the best person you can be, but never feel guilty if you fall short of your goals. Every sunrise offers a second chance.

X--X-Ray
Look deep inside the hearts of those around you and you'll see the goodness and beauty within.

Y--Yield
Yield to commitment. If you stay on track and remain dedicated, you'll find success at the end of the road.

Z--Zoom
Zoom to a happy place when bad memories or sorrow rears its ugly head. Let nothing interfere with your goals.
Instead, focus on your abilities, your dreams, and a brighter tomorrow.
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Fri 12 Sep 2014, 12:51 am

Date: 24 January 2014 10:13:18 pm AEST
   To:

Yea she can come for a visit and go back to my country
   Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 19:35:51 +1000

If thing go good would you bring your daughter with you

On 24 Jan 2014, at 7:29 pm, "Alfred Mark" wrote:

Yea babe that's true, i stay alone why my daughter stay with my
       parents in there house, so for that i can relocation for the sake of love
       we really want each other, so is just for you to decide if we can go into
       relationship, so babe what do you think about it?

Thanks

Alfred

Last edited by CRUNCH on Fri 12 Sep 2014, 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Fri 12 Sep 2014, 12:55 am

AND THEN THESE ARRIVE IN THE EMAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Date: 28 August 2014 6:20:00 pm AEST
To:
Cc: Robert Wayne , "jamesdavidclark144@outlook.com"

Subject: To Whom It May Concern

Attention:

This is to inform you that we deeply regret the passing away of our client Mr Alfred Mark who gave up the ghost Yesterday 27th 2014 after a brief illness, after all my activities with him and knowing him more as a friend than his lawyer.. He has given me the permission and authority to make you part of his will according to British Act law for customary rites. In lieu to this we will like to verify that you are truly in a relationship to Alfred Mark the deceased and we will like you to send us the following details to confirm your relationship with him..

1. Full Name

2. Residential Address

3. Phone number

4. Age

5. Occupation

6. Nationality

7. A copy of your recent passport photograph/any form of identification card

We will also know how long you have been talking to Alfred Mark so that we will access the numeration of funds granted to your name on his Will....Your are hereby requested to send the following details as the funeral rites will be announced later. We are sorry for the deep loss of our Friend, brother and Husband.

Barrister Robert Wayne( Hons. LLB London) for the Family

0]] From: harry ford
   Date: 26 April 2014 3:49:35 am AEST
   To:
   Subject: Re: Can you please help alfred please
[/b]

Yeah, thanks for writting.
   Alfred is a nice man to me and have always been of help to him.
   Now I have limited funds but I will try to raise $800 for him.

My wife is not feeling too well so have spent lots of money.

Please, I want you to assist him also, he is a very nice and generous person.

Best regard....Harry
   ------------------------------
   On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 12:04 BST wrote:

Dear Harry

Alfred said that he is a friend of your and that you have help him in the past he was wondering  if you could help him again please he said he need some money to get out of abuja in nigeria so he can get  home could you please help him he is so down because he can't get the money he need to get out of there he said he need $ 2,800 could you please help him his phone number is +2348189012774 or +447035980231 can you please please help him  

Last edited by CRUNCH on Fri 12 Sep 2014, 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Fri 12 Sep 2014, 3:14 am

Date: 11 September 2014 10:32:20 pm AEST
To:

Hello Friend,

How are you doing didn't heard from you so I decide to send you a note. What is the update from your end I guess you don't want the funds because I have told you the only way to transfer the funds to you an in the meantime telling people about this funds is not a good idea for now I want you to get the funds in your account first before telling people

Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 07:45:46 +1000

Well I told you I do not have that type of money to do that if I did you would won't me to send it to you so what the difference well you see I am over all this right now I would like the money back that Alfred loan from me witch is $ 11,000 australia dollars you can put it in the bank account I gave you thank you

On 9 Sep 2014, at 11:12 pm, "Robert Wayne" wrote:

I told you the fee is coming from you as a proof that you are the beneficiary. This will be file along with some other documents to open the account.
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Fri 12 Sep 2014, 3:18 am

Date: 8 September 2014 4:37:56 pm AEST

To:

Hello

How are you doing there's no way we can make the transfer without you getting an offshore online account here from London once you get the 2,350GBP we will proceed with the account and transfer the funds immediately. You could have been here to see our people loved Alfred...We all pray for his soul to rest in peace.

Robert.
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Fri 12 Sep 2014, 3:59 am

How are you doing...not heard from you..just to let you know the funeral went well and it was really a sad event for everyone present. So lets conclude what is ground now that we have laid Alfred to rest.

Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2014 01:11:33 +1000

Robert I don't have any money at all because I gave all I had to alfred. To help him ok

How are you doing...not heard from you..just to let you know the funeral went well and it was really a sad event for everyone present. So lets conclude what is ground now that we have laid Alfred to rest.

On 5 Sep 2014, at 11:17 pm, "Robert Wayne" wrote:

How much can you get between now till Monday let me negotiate the account opening fee for you??? That is the only way we can get this done.
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 22:42:31 +1000

Robert
I do not have the money to open a offshore account because I am only on a pension I even gave Alfred 1 of my pension payment to help him get out of were he was and I went with for that fortnight because I know he need it you tell me what I can i do can it be transferred for a bank from over there to one here

On 5 Sep 2014, at 10:29 pm, "Robert Wayne" wrote:

Hello Friend, this is a trust fund and it can't be given out bit by bit, you just have to get all the funds in your account because that is what is acceptable... The full funds will have to be in your account that is why

Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 22:21:02 +1000

Robert
I don't know if you won't me to have the money or not I would like the money I help alfred with right now so I can pay my friends back alfred told me he would not let me down he said he was not like other man and I would like to believe that of him and because I believed in him if he left me the other money just send it by
Western union bit by bit I am to sad right now to care because I have lost him and miss him so much
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Fri 12 Sep 2014, 4:07 am

Date: 3 September 2014 6:53:24 am AEST
To:

Dear

Your details have been received and we will start immediately with the process of your willed funds from Alfred.. I will like to inform you that you are dealing with me alone and no other person here because if Alfred extended family find out about the will funds to you they would want to stop it because you are not yet married to him But since he has already place your name on a sum of 150,000.00 GBP (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Great Britain Pounds) his wish would have to be accomplished and send to you so that his soul will rest in peace...

Alfred is not only my client but like a brother to me and i will give him that respect to make sure the funds get to you but one thing i will tell you is to try as much as possible to utilize the funds to satisfy your conscience. I would like to know how would you want the funds to be sent to you?? By bank to bank wire transfer, Western union or Cash on delivery? Please specify how you will want the funds to get to you Asap while i process all documents.

Thanks for your time and may God bless you.

Robert..
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Fri 12 Sep 2014, 4:14 am

Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 06:52:48 +1000

Dear Robert can you at lease tell me when his funeral is so I can be think of him please it is hard to look at his pictures of him and Maria and not knowing that I will never see him in person I was so looking forward to meeting him I just miss talking to him so much I do not have a passport as I have never been out of Australia so what is the next best things to used and will it have to be signed by a jp here before I send it

On 30 Aug 2014, at 12:32 am, "Robert Wayne" wrote:

It is very sad that when Alfred came back home to rest and was already talking about how he will come over to Australia even with me to see you because he was talking about getting a mother for Maria.

It was a deep surprise to all of us all here and we all miss him right now is not for me to let you be involved with his families because I don't know how they will feel as he called your name before he gave up the ghost all I'm doing is to work per his instructions on a memo with me before his demise.

All I'm here to do his to fulfill his instructions towards you all I need I the details I asked for earlier on to start the process.

Accept my condolence and may his perfect soul rest in peace.

Robert
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Fri 12 Sep 2014, 6:31 am

Date: 28 August 2014 10:12:17 pm AEST
To:

Garfield and Co. Charmbers
Solicitors and Advocate.
British High Court.
Salford Manchester.
United Kingdom.

This is to inform you that Maria is fine health wise and we all have been bereaved for the sudden death of my client Alfred Mark. Is a deep regret for him to pass on to beyond. The doctor said he was hypertensive and before he could get treated his blood pressure went abnormal all because his funds in gateway bank United Kingdom was frozen. Please if I'm talking to the right person I would love to get those details requested earlier to proceed with his will he wrote in your name and that of his daughter.
Robert Wayne
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 19:13:06 +1000

Could you please gave me more information on your Firm please and can you tell me how Alfred daughter maria and his mum and dad are and can you tell me what happen to alfred please I am very sad with his passing
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Fri 12 Sep 2014, 6:33 am

Date: 29 August 2014 10:54:11 pm AEST
To:

Well I don't think I can come over to Queensland to explain to you if you want us to get you part of your will as stated by Mr Alfred Mark you are to send us the details required as we are going to use western union to send it to you part by part

Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 07:30:17 +1000

If you are who you say you are I would like you to go thought a Solicitor here in Queensland Australia near were I live I am not going to put my detail on here because I can not find you on here in the U.K. I will gave the solicitor here my detail and I pick the solicitor here I have lost Another now I thought a lot of Al and that y I help him and he would understand thank you
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Fri 12 Sep 2014, 11:10 am

ALFRED MARK - Alfred M  (arsehole!!!!!!!!) Rbz14aqlXPwV1xbHvO-IMMvwa2FockOmmni-hDGt-wjDyfe9um2w-w==
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Fri 12 Sep 2014, 11:12 am

ALFRED MARK - Alfred M  (arsehole!!!!!!!!) L0jcJSjOkA9Dhe16RS2ByMzKXjxkIHlET7qUheqD6Y_bUQn8UwU8BA==
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Fri 12 Sep 2014, 11:13 am

ALFRED MARK - Alfred M  (arsehole!!!!!!!!) Photo_12

Last edited by CRUNCH on Fri 12 Sep 2014, 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
CRUNCH
CRUNCH

Back to top Go down

Post by CRUNCH Fri 12 Sep 2014, 11:31 am