TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Siphesihle Mdanda hoodbab.y_m
RuneScape Account-Notice I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:30 pm by Jamaica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
RuneScape Account-Notice I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Mar 2024, 12:36 pm by Jamaica

» Required
RuneScape Account-Notice I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Mar 2024, 10:21 am by Billy3098

» Tricks
RuneScape Account-Notice I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2024, 6:41 am by Ravandi

» Scammer With Photos Of Shuga shugapokesgh
RuneScape Account-Notice I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Mar 2024, 8:03 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Pretty Pink Cookie PrettyPinkCookie
RuneScape Account-Notice I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Mar 2024, 1:27 am by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Lashae Monique
RuneScape Account-Notice I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2024, 11:32 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Amaraa Shugaa amara_shuga
RuneScape Account-Notice I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2024, 12:23 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos Of Ekua WhiteDoll @ekua_whitedoll
RuneScape Account-Notice I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2024, 3:06 am by Jamaica

Top posters
Diane (54017)
RuneScape Account-Notice I_vote_lcapRuneScape Account-Notice I_voting_barRuneScape Account-Notice I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
RuneScape Account-Notice I_vote_lcapRuneScape Account-Notice I_voting_barRuneScape Account-Notice I_vote_rcap 
nutcracker (27298)
Jamaica (14148)
TagListed (1986)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

RuneScape Account-Notice

Go down

RuneScape Account-Notice Empty RuneScape Account-Notice

Post by TagListed Wed 14 Sep 2011, 4:31 pm

noreply@runescape.com
RuneScape Account-Notice

[RuneScape]

Greetings!

It has come to our attention that you are trying to sell your personal RuneScape account(s).
As you may not be aware of, this conflicts with the EULA and Terms of Agreement.
If this proves to be true, your account can and will be disabled.
It will be ongoing for further investigation by JAGEX Entertainment's employees.
If you wish to not get your account suspended you should immediately verify your account ownership.
You can confirm that you are the original owner of the account to this secure website with:.
https://secure.runescape.com/m=weblogin/loginform.ws?mod=www&ssl=0&dest

What Is RuneScape? Upgrade Account
GameBar Game Guides
If you have not created this account - click here
Copyright 1999 - 2011 Jagex Ltd. Jagex, RuneScape, FunOrb, War of Legends and Stellar Dawn are registered trademarks of Jagex Ltd in the United Kingdom and trademarks used in other countries of the world. By using our service you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. Go here, to unsubscribe from emails. ]Jagex Games Studio

TagListed
TagListed
Creator

https://taglisted.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

RuneScape Account-Notice Empty RuneScape Account-Notice‏

Post by TagListed Sat 17 Sep 2011, 11:21 am

RuneScape noreply@runescape.com
RuneScape Account-Notice‏
17-09-2011 00:43:30

Greetings!

It has come to our attention that you are trying to sell your personal RuneScape account(s).
As you may not be aware of, this conflicts with the EULA and Terms of Agreement.
If this proves to be true, your account can and will be disabled.
It will be ongoing for further investigation by JAGEX Entertainment's employees.
If you wish to not get your account suspended you should immediately verify your account ownership.
You can confirm that you are the original owner of the account to this secure website with:.
https://secure.runescape.com/m=weblogin/loginform.ws?mod=www&ssl=0&dest

What Is RuneScape? Upgrade Account
GameBar Game Guides
If you have not created this account - click here
Copyright ? 1999 - 2011 Jagex Ltd. Jagex, RuneScape, FunOrb, War of Legends and Stellar Dawn are registered trademarks of Jagex Ltd in the United Kingdom and trademarks used in other countries of the world. By using our service you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. Go here, to unsubscribe from emails.
TagListed
TagListed
Creator

https://taglisted.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down