TagListed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Where did you found TagListed?

View results

Visitors
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
TagListed is there for all the people to learn they might be dealing with a scammer
Latest topics
» Scammer With Photos of Pretty Pink Cookie PrettyPinkCookie
This is my mail for you. Looking forward to your letter. I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:10 am by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Tiana Chinaza Ogbodo
This is my mail for you. Looking forward to your letter. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:42 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Jessica Weddle aka cloudyxkinks / Crybabystormz
This is my mail for you. Looking forward to your letter. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:22 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Siphesihle Mdanda hoodbab.y_m
This is my mail for you. Looking forward to your letter. I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Mar 2024, 4:30 pm by Jamaica

» Ghana Fake Profiles (Part 1)
This is my mail for you. Looking forward to your letter. I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Mar 2024, 12:36 pm by Jamaica

» Required
This is my mail for you. Looking forward to your letter. I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Mar 2024, 10:21 am by Billy3098

» Tricks
This is my mail for you. Looking forward to your letter. I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2024, 6:41 am by Ravandi

» Scammer With Photos Of Shuga shugapokesgh
This is my mail for you. Looking forward to your letter. I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Mar 2024, 8:03 pm by Jamaica

» Scammer With Photos of Lashae Monique
This is my mail for you. Looking forward to your letter. I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2024, 11:32 pm by Jamaica

Top posters
Diane (54017)
This is my mail for you. Looking forward to your letter. I_vote_lcapThis is my mail for you. Looking forward to your letter. I_voting_barThis is my mail for you. Looking forward to your letter. I_vote_rcap 
CRUNCH (37237)
This is my mail for you. Looking forward to your letter. I_vote_lcapThis is my mail for you. Looking forward to your letter. I_voting_barThis is my mail for you. Looking forward to your letter. I_vote_rcap 
nutcracker (27298)
Jamaica (14151)
TagListed (1986)
smeredith09 (276)
Blue Moon (121)
Micd (110)
Scam Hunter (84)
Andy M (19)

Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 529 on Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:31 pm

This is my mail for you. Looking forward to your letter.

Go down

Attachment This is my mail for you. Looking forward to your letter.

Post by TagListed Thu 31 Mar 2011, 4:46 pm

Karolina Weber lmswint@yahoo.com
This is my mail for you. Looking forward to your letter.
somiloko@yahoo.com
28-03-11 21:09

This is my mail for you. Looking forward to your letter. Karoli13
https://www.flickr.com/photos/93801415@N08/14634964122/

Hi and how are u? Tell me please, how are u doing?
I think that you will not be disappointed if u get my message.
I think even u have not forgotten me. Since we were already met with u on the Internet.
But I couldn`t answer you before as a little sick and haven't internet.
I want to remind you, my name is Karolina and I am from country Azerbaijan.
This country located near the Caspian Sea, and my town is called Zirya, to the east of our capital.
But still, I'll tell u more about it, if you want.
I want to know you, you have a girlfriend or wife? If u have someone who would you caress and love.
Then I beg you not to answer me on this email.
But if you are free and also looking your girl on the Internet - I would be happy to continue!!!
I am also single and have no children. I want to try to get acquainted with u.
And I think that we will not disappoint each other.
I`m 30 y.o. and my birthday in August.
Tell me where u live now? Tell me more about your marital status, and what are your views on the future?
What u would like to change in your life? Are u ready for relationship?
I will wait your letter and send you my photos!
I wish you a nice nice day!
Karolina Weber

DC1301339141.jpg

At Mon, 28 Mar 2011 12:09:20 -0700 (PDT), the email sender lmswint@yahoo.com sent you an email from the IP address 201.170.55.230 located in Mexico, Tijuana.
Email Sender:lmswint@yahoo.com
IP address:201.170.55.230
IP address country:This is my mail for you. Looking forward to your letter. Mx Mexico
IP address state:Baja California
IP address city:Tijuana
IP address latitude:32.5333
IP address longitude:-117.0167
ISP of this IP:Telefonos del Noroeste
Organization:Telefonos del Noroeste

Last edited by TagListed on Sat 12 Jul 2014, 7:51 pm; edited 5 times in total
TagListed
TagListed
Creator

https://taglisted.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Attachment I'm fine today and you?

Post by TagListed Wed 06 Apr 2011, 6:34 pm

Karolina somiloko@yahoo.com
I'm fine today and you?
06-04-11 12:07

This is my mail for you. Looking forward to your letter. Karoli12
https://www.flickr.com/photos/93801415@N08/14449004107/in/photostream/

How your affairs today? It again Karolina and I am glad to your
answer!! How you feel yourself today and what you did all the day
long? Nevertheless I wish to tell to you, what I wish to write bigger
letters ok? I think you will like to write me also!!!
Just has come again to our Internet cafe to check any answer from you. Also it is very glad, that you have shown to me your interest.  
I will tell to you at once, that I the fair girl and do not want from you any deceit. I also do not wish to deceive you. I want, that our correspondence was under construction on trust and understanding.
I think, that I will always write to you in English. As I wish to have practice to write and also read your letters.
I learnt English language at institute. Then as early as 2 years on special courses. Thus I can speak!
At us in the country Azerbaijan (you can look on a card my country Azerbaijan). People speak in the Azerbaijan language. But people practise different languages.
To me 31 year, growth about 170 centimetres and weight of 58 kgs. And I have no children. Never was married also. I very much like your marital status. It is glad, that you have no girlfriend or the wife. Whether you want to yourself the girlfriend through the Internet? I think, that it is completely real.
I will tell to you, that for me the distance between us does not matter. I think it about 2000 kilometres or?
Also for me has no value age. Never. The hair colour and colour of eyes, a body also has no value for me. I look at relations only at inside parts of the man. That is on soul, heart, words, honesty, politeness! The photo is only a part of process of acquaintance.
How you think?
We can communicate with you only through e-mail. Because I have no such programs as skype or msn. It is very a pity to me! All it because in Internet cafe is not present the chamber or ear-phones. Otherwise I would be very glad to communicate with you more close. But I will try to write to you every day, since Monday till Saturday ok???
Tell to me please, you have time to write to me every day???
I search for serious relations. And in the future a meeting. I think, that at us it will turn out through the Internet. And for me it is not important anything! Only the truth. THEN the rest I think it will turn out. I like to aspire to the purpose.
I wish to learn from you. For you there is something, what will stir to us? I think you will tell to me about it.
It is very a pity only, that I should go each time to Internet cafe. As I have still the work - the seller of footwear. It will be difficult for me, but I will consult. As I have no house computer.
Tell to me what you wish to know about me? And I will answer you???
Please also answer my questions and to send your photos! I will wait...
It is very glad to our acquaintance. Pleasant day and evening.
Karolina here!

001.jpg

At Wed, 6 Apr 2011 14:07:20 +0400, the email sender somiloko@yahoo.com sent you an email from the IP address 127.0.0.1
Email Sender:somiloko@yahoo.com
IP address:127.0.0.1
IP address country:n/a
IP address state:n/a
IP address city:n/a
IP address latitude:n/a
IP address longitude:n/a
ISP of this IP:n/a
Organization:n/a
TagListed
TagListed
Creator